09

idek what chapter this is but enjoy :)
fanart: kukpike on twitter
______________________________

idek what chapter this is but enjoy :)fanart: kukpike on twitter______________________________

today was y/n's first day back to school after being sick. she was happy with the thought of seeing her friends again. she started her walk to school in her uniform which she didn't like much but made it work anyway while listening to moment by lildeath. she bummed the beat to the song as she made her little skips down the street. y/n was jamming until she had bumped into one of her upperclassman.

"oh i'm sorry- suga?"

"oh hey y/n. i didn't mean to bump into you." he apologized as he rubbed the back of his head.

"no it's fine. i should've watched where i was going. i never see you go this way." y/n mentioned as she walked next to the sweet boy.

"oh uh i just needed to drop something off at daichi's house." he stuttered.

"mhm." y/n nodded. she was a bit confused with his reaction but she brushed it off. the two got to school shortly and made their separate ways to class. y/n was one of the first kids in her classroom again. after a few minutes everyon was in class except noya. even tanaka had come before him.

"tanaka where the hell is noya?" y/n had asked

"oh he probably slept through his alarm again." just as y/n was about to answer she saw the little boy burst through the doors as he had been out of breath from running.

"TANAKA! Y/N! BEACH TODAY! WITH FRIENDS." he cheered as he jumped up and down.

"no way dude really?" tanaka asked again. noya aggressively nodded his head up and down. y/n on the other hand didn't seem to excited. y/n had been perfectly fine with the shape of her body but was never comfortable with leaving it out for people to see. that's why she prefers clothes that cover her most of the time like sweatpants and stockings. she sighed as she threw her head back.

"what is it y/n?" noya asked the girl.

"nothing. i just have a lot of work to finish today." she told them.

"okay well we will help you before we leave then!"

"oh. great." she gave a fake smile and put her head on her desk.

________________________________

y/n put on her bathing suit and a oversized graphic t shirt over it. (something like this shirt)

 (something like this shirt)