04

chapter 4
i'm not to sure what to name this one bc im slow asf rn but enjoy
*****

chapter 4i'm not to sure what to name this one bc im slow asf rn but enjoy*****

"hello you must be y/n!" the lady greet you. you gave a warm smile and looked past her and see the boy who you recognize. Akaashi keiji. "this is my son keiji. he is your age i hear."

"welcome! i actually know akaashi. i didn't know he was coming tonight." you smiled. you then real that your guest are still standing outside. "oh! how rude of me please come in." you said stepping aside. as the two walked in akaashi stopped in front of you.

"didn't think i'd be coming to your place." he stated.

"i didn't think you'd be coming here either. but welcome." you smiled. you closed the door and locked it once again before following behind akaashi to the living room. you father comes out and greets the two with hugs and hellos. you took the coats of your two guests or at least tried to.

"i'll take mine." akaashi told you as you tried to take his coat.

"fine be that way." you joked. you lead him to the guest room and put his mother's jacket along with his on the bed. "so you didn't know you were coming?" you asked him

"nope. i was only told that your father had a daughter my age which turned out to be you."

"what a coincidence. well dinner is already ready to be eaten so i think our parents are waiting." you said walking out of the room. all four of you sat down at the table and began to eat the delicious food that was set in front of you. your father's and his 'date' akaashi-san told me and keiji about their memories and funny moments. i could tell my father was happy about all of this and that made me happy. we finished our food and i helped clean up the table and do the dishes.

"is there anything i could help with?" akaashi asked me as i scrubbed the plates.

"hmm. not that i can think of." i said thinking pretty hard. "oh actually can you ask our parents if they want dessert?"

"sure thing." he walked over to your parents who were talking on the couch. you finished up the dishes and dried you hands as akaashi came back with an answer.

"they said sure but you father said he doesn't know if there is anything here to make."

"thats fine i can go out and get something if you want to tag along."

"sounds like a plan." you both got your jackets and started walking to the nearest story to your house to get some cookies and ice cream.

"i think my dad really likes your mom." you stated breaking the silence.

"i think my mom really likes your dad."

"if they get married wouldn't that make us like step siblings?"

"yeah, i would've never thought i'd become a brother to you." akaashi chuckled.

"let's just hope for the best." he nodded
****