20

╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

yesterday was a bit messy. meeting everyone again was fun and stuff but then there were those awkward situations like i had with suna.

it felt like we both didn't want to get too close to each other so small talk was the only option for at least yesterday.

today we are going to the mall with bokuto, akaashi, noya, and kiyoko as well as my american friends

it's now 12:45 pm and we are just starting to get ready. kiyoko said she would pick us up so there is enough room for everyone fortunately.

i did my hair and put on a nice outfit which didn't take to long. at least not as long as my friends

once we all finished getting ready we waited for kiyoko in the lobby of the hotel.

"y/n have you ever been to this mall?" ally asked me

"yeah a few times actually. it's pretty big so don't get lost." i teased

"you seem like the only person here to get lost in a mall y/n." miko blurted out causing everyone to laugh

"shut up i won't get lost! anyways kiyoko texted me she is here let's go." we stood up and walked over to kiyokos car which was right by the entrance.

"hey guys!" she greeted all four of us. i sat in the front while the other three sat in the back

"thanks for picking us up again." jasmine thanked kiyoko.

"of course. anything for you guys." she replied as we pulled out of the hotel parking lot

we've been in the mall for about an hour now and we have only visited two stares so far. bokuto, akaashi, and noya all wanted to run to nike so that was one store and then everyone else wanted to check out the shoe store.

"guys i'm gonna go to the clothing store further out. i'll be back okay?" i mentioned to everyone who was eating now. i told them give me thirty minutes or so at least and i'll be back

the mall isn't too full today luckily, so i won't have a hard time finding the group again when i come back to them.

i walked into [your favorite clothing store idfk] and it was somewhat empty of people. only another friend group and a few others.

i walked into the back alley since most of the clothes i want are over there anyway. as i was wlaking i ended up bumping into a tall muscular figure though.