26

chapter 26
___________
im pretty sure there are misspellings in here so please don't mind those :)
__________________

chapter 26___________im pretty sure there are misspellings in here so please don't mind those :)__________________

(^_^*)

The last few days I've been spending a lot time with Sakusa. We've gone to the movies, went bowling, even helped him study a bit. I didn't think me and Sakusa would become close.

The only thing weird is that Sakusa is a very flirtatious friend, i'm not use to dealing with people like that. Osamu has brought up the though that he may have feelings for me but he doesn't seem like the kind to fall for someone like me.

I'm currently lying in my bed watching the end of the fucking world for the 5th time this month. I wish someone would treat me the way  James treats Alyssa. I sigh due to the thought of my shitty love life but then hear a knock on my door.

I pause my show and walk out of my room to let in whoever is knocking pretty loudly. I open the door to Rin. I was a bit shocked to see him but I suspected he came for Osamu.

"Oh hey Suna. What are you doing here?" I ask and he looks past me like he is looking for something or someone.

"Is Osamu here?" He asked me. He looked nervous and tense like something bad just happened. But like I thought, he came for his best friend.

"No he went out with Sakusa and Atsumu a while ago. He shouldn't be back until like midnight possibly." I inform him. It's now 10:30 pm. Another reason why i'm confused about the sudden appearance of Suna.

"Okay good." He said as he came inside without me letting him in. He takes off his shoes and starts pacing back and fourth.

"rude" I whisper to myself as I lock the door and watch the boy pace like he has to shut himself. But yet he is still cute doing it.

Rin still makes me feel nervousness warm inside. I still have feelings for him but it doesn't seem the same. Especially lately. It's like he distance himself.

"Suna what do you need?" I ask him and he stops and stares at me like i'm stupid or something.

"What do I need? I need you to stop being so fucking close to Sakusa." He blurts out. He looks almost shocked by his own words but I sure was.

"Y/n. I need you to stop showing so much attention to other people. I need you to look at me. I need you to love me. I just need you."

I completely froze. My face, my body, my mind. I didn't expect anything like that from him especially now.

"What?"