Chapter Thirty-Five: Juniper Channing

My body is simmering in both euphoria and need. A heady combination that has me ready to jump the man who is currently recovering. His hand caresses my thighs as I curl up next to his head, my nails scratching his chest. He can probably sense my need for him as his face curls into a cocky smirk.

"I'm not ready to go again yet, baby, so why don't you sit on my face until I am?" A cord of excitement strikes down my spine and I look at him in surprise and lust. Is he for real?

"Really?" I squeak awkwardly. I've never done that before, well I've never done a lot of things before and Asa is my first everything so surely it's a good thing that I do this with him. He reaches up to grab my throat and yank me down to his level, kissing me hard.

"I want you on my face, now." I shiver at the dark tone of his demand, shakily moving to straddle his face. I'm so freaking nervous, it's a good thing I trust Asa, or this would be terribly awkward. I try and keep some of my weight off of him but that doesn't last long. His hands come around to grip my thighs and pull me down onto him, and God, it feels good.

He immediately tongues my clit, causing me to let out a whimper, the pleasure forcing me to brace myself on the headboard behind his head. Any worries I felt at the beginning are long gone now as he devours me leisurely.

"Oh my God," I whine, letting my head drop back and my mouth open in a silent scream. He flicks his tongue on and off my clit before driving into me. His tight grip on my thighs is probably bruising me but I ignore the sting as he sucks hard, making my legs twitch against his head. Something about this position is bringing me to the finish quicker than usual. "Asa!" I yelp as he nips me gently.

He groans against me, the vibration of his voice stimulating me even more. A hot wave of release comes over me, forcing me to let out a gasping cry as he continues for a few moments after I finish. I manage to move from his face to straddle his chest, my hands leaning on either side of his head as my legs shake relentlessly.

Asa is struggling to catch his breath but he has a look of total ecstasy on his face that reassures me. His eyes remain closed and I look over my shoulder to see him ready to go again. "How long have you been ready?" My voice is still breathless, my chest tightening more as his eyes open to look up at me.

"For a long time, I was having too much fun to give a shit though." I creep down his body to taste him, "Fuck, June!" He pants in surprise when I descend on his dick with my tongue. It's a strange sensation having him in my mouth but when he grabs the back of my head and groans so loudly, I'm encouraged to take him further.

Once I can feel him ready to burst, I move away and he glares down at me in frustration. I move to slide him into me but he stops me with a tight grip on my hips. "Condom." That is all he's able to mutter, his teeth grinding and his jaw tense.

"I'm on birth control." His tight grip remains on my hips as I slide down on him, gasping at the new angle. He seems just as bad as I am as I start moving slowly to get my bearings with it. I place my hands on his chest and start to speed up, feeling for his reactions to my movements.

His fingertips dig into my ass as I roll against him. I can feel him budding up against my cervix as I move even faster. Dragging breathless, broken moans from him and gasps from me. I drag one of his hands from my ass to my chest and he complies with no complaint. That is until he sits up and takes my nipple in his mouth, that hand now wrapped around my throat as the other presses against my clit.

God, he really knows what he's doing.

I muffle our moans by kissing him, his tongue immediately taking residence in my mouth, devouring it the same way he did earlier. His grip on my neck tightens, making me feel light-headed as he bites my tongue in retaliation to my slowed thrusts. He then hits me at the right spot and I see literal stars, I feel him cum in me as he groans against my neck.

I feel waves and waves of pleasure roll over me and he coaxes me through them with dirty words and compliments.

"God, you're fucking perfect." He utters once I've calmed down from my high, I hug him as he slides out of me, resting me on his thighs instead.

"I'll make sure to tease you more often then."

--------

"Whatcha making?" Asa asks as he pops up behind me, his hair still wet from the shower. I managed to convince him to let me take a shower alone, though he was desperate to wring another orgasm out of me despite the fact I could hardly stand at the time.

I can still feel the pleasurable ache even though this all went down about forty-five minutes ago. He's lucky I can walk or I would've smacked him. I'm just in some underwear and my robe, too lazy to put actual clothes on while he is only wearing his boxers, what a pair we are.

"I am making dinner considering it's almost five o'clock and this takes a little bit to cook." He wraps his arms around my waist as I lift the saucepan to put the pasta in the dish. He watches me as he rests his head on my shoulder and hums along to the music playing through the speakers. "You gotta let me go so I can put this in the oven."

As soon as I've put the dish in the oven, he spins me back to him just as Latin music starts playing. He raises an eyebrow and then starts to dance with me. He's lucky I took classes when I was younger because salsa is hard. I laugh happily as he spins me around, both of us moving in sync to the music.

"I didn't know you can salsa." I prompt as I reach up and touch his face, his hips pushing mine forward and then back again.

"Hmm, I don't know the steps. I can just move." I squeal when he bites my ear and twirls me away again, grinning at me as I fly back into his chest.

"You know I love you, right?"

"Hmm, not as much as I love you."