10 Chapter

"Hello Derek Hale speaking." It's been four weeks since we come back to our house. I haven't talk to him since then. By the sound of his voice, it seems like he just woke up. And I didn't want to talk to him anyway. But the kids are always bothering me about talking to him. I kept telling them another which always turn in another time. I think they got tired of another time. Good thing I saved his numbe. "May I know who's speaking? You have five seconds to say your name before I cut the phone. Five, four, three, two and.."

"It's me. S-Styles... it's me Styles..." There's a pause at the end of the line. "I... Look, uhh the kids have been bugging me about you. they want to talk you. Every time, I told them you're busy. Now they just know that I was lying all this time. I didn't want to seem like a liar mother so I had to call you. They know you're their father and also you know and so does pretty much most of other people on this planet who knows who you are. Sorry I didn't have another choice. I'm so sorry but can you please talk with them just this once. I know it's early in the morning. If you don't want to it's fine I will try to explain them. If you don't..."

"Sty... It's fine. I'm so happy that you called actually. I wanted to talk, spend some time with them, but I didn't know how you could react. So I hesited. Jackson kept telling me to call. I called you once but went straight to your voicemail and you never retourn my call back. So I thought maybe you didn't want to talk to me."

"Oh.. I never saw your call and I rarely listen to my voicemails. I'm so sorry. If I knew I could have called way before. I couldn't have wait this long before calling you. Wait where did you get my number?" I wonder.

"The other time you called me. I saved your number. Pretty much what you did also." I blush at the evidence. It wasn't because I wanted to, because just in case. "Where are they? Are they still sleeping?"

"Yeah! They sleep late last night. It's weekend so I left them enjoy those two days."

"Cute... I could come to your house and spend the day with them. I mean if you don't have plans..." I know he's hoping I don't have plan. the bastard.

"I don't have any plan. Just come. But huuum." I hesitate. Should I just tell him or not.

"What huuum?"

"There have been some cameras following me and the kids around. Even at work. Now I don't go to work every time and rarely send kids to school. They're everywhen and I really don't know what to do." I'm at the verge of tears now. GREAT!

"Oh honey, why you didn't tell me about this earlier?"

"The real question is why did you appear in my life again? We were really calm. Enjoying our lives, but you had to point yourself out of nowhere. Okay so maybe the kids have been asking about you a lot, getting curious about you since I fortuitsously left my phone on the night stand with stuff that was talking about you. Even way before they got curious about their father every time they have a meeting with parents, they always ask why I was the only one alone. I could have hendle it a little bit longer. I really was about to tell them about you but then realize they're only kids. So I never dare. But you you..."

"And you... This whole time you knew about them, about me. All this time you knew everything but you never even dare to come to us. never dare send us greetings. You're the worst. All this I support myself since pregnancy. And do you know hard it was. working, carrying the twins, driving aroud. Yeah I got help from Taylor and my mother but I needed you the most. Why am I even telling yout this it should have stay inside. Sorry." I'm about to cut the phone but of course he knows.

"No don't cut the phone Styles don't. stay on okay. I'm coming to you."

"WHAT? Right now?" I ask.