15 Chapter & END

"Mommy have you seen my shoes?"

"How am I supposed to know?" I ask my fourteen years old son.

"I don't know. maybe because mothers alwyas know best." He shruggs.

"Not when you don't know where you put YOUR OWN shoes Emilio... go search for them yourself." I know where I saw his shoes but I won't tell him because he keeps doing that. And it's becoming tiring to people who clean the house. Especially me and Olivia. We're the only who usually let the house clean. Derek and Olivier sure help us sometimes.

Every time Emilio keeps leaving his shoes everywhere in the house every time he goes out. And every time I tell him to tidy up his personal stuff before doing anything, but he doesn't. And every time he always forgets where he left them. Fortunately his brother and his sister tell him or show him the precise place where his things remained.

Emilio is about to open his mouth so he could speak but gets cut off by his nineteen years old brother.

"This stupid motherfucker, I swear I'm going to kill him. He seriously need someone to put him on his place. UGH!! I'm going to that stupid kid who I thought was a nerd but surprisingly is not. AHHH!!!" Oliver keeps rambling as goes to the bathroom downstairs where everybody is. Except his father. He then close the door as soon as he went in and comes out without doing his busness. He passes his right hand through his hair, clearly frustrated. First time I see him go off like this. Something must have happened. I mean something really bad. Or someone might have done something to him. Because he's apparently talking about someone.

"Oliver have you seen my shoes?" Emilio asks hopefully Oblivious to his brother frustration.

"I think I saw them in the bathroom. How did they end up in there by the way. Maybe Bryce did that." Oliver responds like a completly new person with new mood. I mean you could think that he wasn't angry a few seconds ago. Emilio has that super power in him to make people smile even when they're angry. Speaking of him, he let his tongue out to me showing me that he won.

"I'm going to smack that kid. He keeps hiding my stuff every time. BRYCE!!!" He scream his five years brother's name. after putting his shoes on. Forgetting that his father went out his little brother and his sister.

"Uhhh.. Emi you sure about that. You also keeps your things everywhere baby brother." Oliver teases him.

"N-not every time you liar." Emilio storms off with pouty lips making his big borther laugh at his outcoming.

I had Bryce nine years after Emilio was born. Derek was so scared for me after what happened with Emilio. I had him a month before my due. I wasn't stressed or anything in sort and didn't understood why I give birth to Emilio so early. Fortunately the doctor told us why. He explained to Derek that Rhesus incompatibility, or an untreated urinary or untreated and contracted a gynecological at the end of my pregnancy was responsible for my premature birth.

Which I found it weird because I gave birth to Oliver and Olivia without paying a visit to a gynecologist and everything turned out to be fine. Derek inisted so much that we go to the gyneco so it won't happen through Bryce pregnancy, but I refused. And lucky me everything was good in labor.

"UGH!!! I swear, every time his stupid name comes in my head I just want to commit a murder." Oliver cut me off of my little bubble with his frustrated voice again.

"Who are you talking about? And your language please!" I remind him.

"That stupid kid at grandpa and grandma Hale house." He says repressed.

"And what exactly did he do?" I ask smiling at his face.

"He slapped him for touching his ass." I hear Olivia voice coming through the door and his twin brother glares at her but she ignore it.