6 Chapter

"Is our mommy awake ?" That was Olivia voice. But who is she talking to? Pretty sure she's talking to her brother.

"Shhh he's still sleeping. I think your mommy is finding his sleeping beauty. Let him sleep." I hear a deep voice that I know all too well but I just keep ignoring them.

"But- but we going to be late for school." That was Oliver this time.

"We're already late but mommy hadn't call yet." His sister says. "Mr. Hale, can you call and say we won't be there?" This is the first time Olivia ask this. I just hope she doesn't do her puppy eyes.

"You want me to motive your absence to your guardian, Mr. Valeria?" And right there, I knew she did her puppy eyes. I am about to get up to warn her but I stop right way because I don't want to face Derek's face.

"Yess... Please.." I open one eye to look whatt is happening. I swear she's going to get it at home. I glance at Derek to see his reaction and of course the jerk, he fell in love with Olivia's innonce face. I close my eyes faking sleep again when he suddenly looks at me.

I wait a little longer so they could go out of the room. but how did they get in? I know I didn't close it because I knew they will want to see me as soon as they got up.

"I know you're not sleeping, sleeping beauty." Oh gosh he caught me. "Stand up, we need to talk." I open my eyes so I could see him better.

"As I remember, there's nothing WE need to talk about. We have to go anyway. I have work today plus I have to bring them to their daycare."  I don't even know what I'm supposed to do but I get up anyway.

"Styles please.!!!" He sounds somehow hurt, but I won't let him win over me. He might know about the kids and accept them and everything but I won't let him reach me. And I mean that. I seriously hope that I won't let him in again. I won't ever see him again if I get out here. "Styles!! Styles please." I won't even listen to him or turn around to look at him. He has been nothing but a jerk to me, since when we were in high school, until college, until we graduate, he was still the same to me.

At least he gratuate. And I'm happy that he finished school. Even if he didn't really need to. Because he could become whatever he wanted with his diploma. Seeing how his parents were so influencable to anything they touch, to anyone they talk to, to anywhere they go. They were really powerful. I know very well that they still are. I mean look at Derek now.

Somehow, I'm really jealous of him. I had to drop out school because of my pregnancy. My mother told me I could still follow my studies for a few months then follow online classes. But Ididn't want to face everyone looking at me strangely and calling me names. Even if they didn't, but they could have. If Derek did so, I'm pretty sure the whole school would have done the samething. Since primary school, everyone loved Derek. Whatever he did or said, everyone follow and no talking back. But I never really tell my mother what happend between me and Derek.

All I told her was that my relationship with with was over. No lovers and no friendship either. But somehow I felt like she knew everything. Because after that she suggest that I should just have to just follow online classes. Which I considered at first but I abandoned online classes because there was times I couldn't follow anymore. I had to work to provide the children and me  and also to buy a house a small appartment as far as possible from here. So I told myself that I will go back to follow my class after the kids reach four years old, but I never did it again. Because I got busier and busier. Day after day.

Everything reminded me of Dereke. Plus it didn't really help how close his parents' house was. Like five houses from us. A really big house. The only big house and rich family around this place. Which is this house were are in at this moment. I where his parents went after watching the kids.