𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

me and sugawara confirmed our new relationship that day, we're now officially dating. we were waiting to tell our friends for when we went back to school, and today is that day. as class ends, I rush out of the room and down towards where we eat lunch. I smile when my eyes land on my boyfriend. I run over and pull him into a hug.

" Whats going on with you two?" Daichi asks us

" Yeah, whats up with you?" Asahi asks as well

" Me and Sugawara are dating!" I say with a smile

" Oh, nice!" Daichi says with a smile

" Oh.. well good.. for you.." Asahi says with a soft smile. Sugawara notices something odd in Asahi's answer but ignores it and just lays his head on my shoulder as we continue to hug.

~~~~~~~~

Asahi's POV:

When I heard about the two of them dating. I forced myself to say happy things. If I'm over her, I shouldn't have to force myself to be happy for them. Why did I feel so upset and almost betrayed? Is it jealousy? It can't be, I was sure I was over her. How can I still like her? ....I can't believe this.

" I- I need to go to the bathroom.." I mumble

" Uh.. okay?" Daichi responds. I awkwardly smile at the three of my friends before rushing off into the boys restroom. I push open all the loose stall doors. Good, no one else is here except for me. I look at myself in one of the mirrors and feel tears building up. They eventually start pouring down my cheeks. I'm so pathetic. Liking Sugawara's new girlfriend is terrible. What is wrong with me?