𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Y/n POV:

 I sit in class quietly, trying my best to focus on the actual lesson but my mind won't stop replaying the kiss I had with Sugawara yesterday. I initiated it but he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around my waist and kiss me back. That might mean he likes me back. Or he was just didn't wanna be mean and push me away.. I don't know, I don't want to just assume how he feels about me. But maybe Asahi knows something related to the matter. I wait patiently for the bell to ring, once it does, I get out of my seat and walk over to Asahi.

" Asahi! Can you help me with something?"

" Of course, what is it?" 

" Well, I have a crush on someone.." 

" Oh really? On who?" He asks.

" Sugawara" I admit. I can see a smile place itself onto his face.

" Oh, well you should just ask him out. I know he'd accept." He says.

" Really? Well then I'll ask him out to a date today." I say. 

" Good luck" He says with a soft smile. We both walk towards the cafeteria and sit down in our usual spot. Daichi makes his way towards us and soon Suga sits down beside me. Almost everything seems back to normal except for the fact that I'm so awkward right now. I'm now noticing how close Sugawara is sitting next to me. I set my gaze on him for a couple seconds before looking down and eating my food as they all engage in conversation. 

" You alright?" Sugawara asks me. I smile and nod my head.

" Yeah, just thinking about something" I say. He nods his head to show that he understands then he goes back to talking with Daichi and Sugawara. So.. when I ask him out on a date, what do I do? Do I just randomly bring it up? I'll just tell him whenever Asahi and Daichi get up to throw away their trash. I wait a couple minutes until the two of them actually do get up and walk to the trash cans.

" Hey Suga.. I was wondering if you'd want to hang out with me tomorrow? Like.. a date." I ask. He looks over at me with surprise in his eyes but a smile on his face and a tint of pink on his cheeks.

" I'd love to go on a date with you" He replies.

" Great. Maybe come over to my house at about 3 PM. Is that alright with you?" I ask. 

" Yeah, that's perfect." He says. He gets up and throws his trash away and I do the same. I make my way to the gym and walk inside, immediately being tackled into a tight hug by both Hinata and Nishinoya.

" Y/n are you okay!? We saw you crying yesterday!" They both yell.

" Yeah, I'm fine. Sugawara was there for me." I say.

" Y/n, you sure you're okay? Me and Tsuki were worried about you" Yamaguchi says. I look up at Tsuki.

" You were worried about me, goggle boy?" I coo. He rolls his eyes.

" Tch" Is the only noise that comes out of his mouth. I laugh a little then turn back to Yamaguchi.

" Yes I'm fine, sorry for making you two worry" I say with a smile.

" Y/n, I'm gonna practice for a couple minutes and then I'll take you home" Sugawara says.

" Huh? You usually practice for longer." I say

" Well I want you to get rest for tomorrow." 

" Oh, right!"