𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Sugawara's POV:

When Y/n first confessed to me, I felt happier than I've ever been. But then my excitement rose as soon as we confirmed that we're dating. Everything feels so amazing and perfect, the only issue is Asahi. What's going on with him? He's obviously upset about something but refuses to admit it. I'll have to force it out of him or something. My thoughts are interrupted by y/n poking my cheek gently to get my attention.

" Suga.. you've been zoning out.. what are you thinking about?" Y/n asks me.

" Oh, I was just thinking that we should go on another date soon" I say. I don't want her to worry about Asahi too much and I actually do want to go on another date.

" Really? I'd love to!" She says with excitement. I smile and pat her head before walking inside the gym. The first thing I do during practice is hit Tsukishima, you know, to motivate him. I can see Asahi talking to Y/n. I walk over after beating Tsukishima up a little, again, for motivation.

" Hey Asahi, you wanna walk home with me and y/n?" I ask. Y/n is the closest one to the school, then Asahi, then Me. It works out pretty well. I can ask Asahi about his issues after we drop Y/n off.

" Oh.. sure.." He reluctantly agrees. I will find out whats wrong with him.