𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Y/n POV:

It's been a day since we walked home with asahi, and Suga has been acting weird. While we walked to school together, I saw Asahi and tried talking to him but Suga quickly wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. It's classtime now, and Asahi keeps glancing at me. What is going on with both of them? Once class ends, I go over to where we usually sit for lunch and smile once I see Suga and Daichi sitting there as well. I sit there for a couple minutes until i notice Asahi still isn't here.

" Suga, wheres Asahi?"

" I don't know." He says. He seems upset at the mention of his friends name.

" I'm gonna go look for him. He's been acting odd all day." I say. I get up and search around the school. My last trip is the rooftop. I rush up to the roof and see Asahi sitting there alone, eating his lunch. I run over and sit down beside him, startling him a little.

"What are you doing up here?" I ask him.

" I just wanted to be alone" He says with a soft smile. I reach out and take hold of his arm gently.

" Are you okay? You can tell me anything, Y'know?"

" Yeah I'm fine" He says.

" Alright. Well, you should come sit with us again, only if you're ready though"  I say.

" I'll think about it."

" Well I'm gonna get back to the other two. Remember, you can always come to me if you need help with something." I say with a friendly smile before going back to Suga and Daichi.