𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Asahi POV:

I got out of Y/n's house pretty quickly, I was tired of seeing her and Suga basically acting like a couple. Seeing them hold hands while we were out and then seeing them hold each other so tightly as they slept made me realize that I need to start hanging out with her more just like he does. I know she isn't purposely doing anything to seem like they're dating, she isn't trying to make me jealous of how close they are, but I am jealous. 

" Asahi!" I hear someone call out to me. I jump a little at the sudden yelling and slowly turn around, seeing Daichi running at me. My eyes widen at the side and I immediately cover my face, preparing for him to run into me or something. He slows down right in front of me.

" You okay..?" He asks. I remove my  hands from my face and nod my head.

" I thought you were going to kill me!" I say. He laughs a little.

" I was just wondering if you were mad about them two" 

" Oh uh.. well, kind of.." I say

" Listen, I know you really want to be with her, but if it turns out that she actually does have feelings for Sugawara, you have to be happy for them."

" I know.. " i mumble.

" You'll be okay... Well I should actually go home now, Bye!" He yells out in a now energetic tone before he runs off into the direction of his house. I guess the next step for me, if i want to make any progress with y/n, is to ask her out on a date.