𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

Asahi POV:

It's finally Monday, me and y/n are sitting in our usual seats during class. I watch her as she writes down notes. My concentration on the beautiful girl is interrupted when the bell rings. As I pack up my things, I feel nervousness build up inside me quickly. Today is the day where I'm going to ask Y/n out.. on an actual date. 

" Are you ready to go to lunch?" She asks as she runs up to me.

" Uh yeah" I respond. She nods her head and begins leading the way.

" Uh wait, can I ask you something?" I ask, stopping her from walking  by grabbing her hand. She looks at me with a confused face.

" Sure" She says

" I was just wondering if you.. would like to hang out after school?" I ask. 

" Oh sure! Is it just going to be me and you?" She asks

" Yeah, if that's okay with you" I say. 

" Yeah, that's fine!" She says with a bright smile on her face. I am kind of upset with myself for not actually saying it was a date, but I'm still glad I get to be alone with her. I smile as well and let go of her hand. We both walk over to the usual table with Sugawara and Daichi.

" You two look happy" Daichi says, Suga nods his head in agreement.

" Yeah me and Asahi are going to hang out later." Y/n says. Suga's expression turns less joyful and he clears his throat, grabs his trash and stands up.

" Oh suga, I almost forgot to mention that it would be directly after school, that means I won't be walking home with you. Is that alright?" She asks.

" Yeah. Well, have fun guys" He says before leaving. He didn't even make eye contact when he spoke.. is he that upset that me and y/n are hanging out? I know he wants to look supportive of anything that happens with Y/n but he's struggling to look happy for her.