𝒕𝒆𝒏

Asahi POV:

I was pretty bummed out when I saw how upset Sugawara looked, but now, my mood is back up since I'm currently walking with Y/n to the destination of our date- i mean.. hang out. I never actually said it was a date, so she thinks we're just hanging out as friends. That means I can't do anything too big. I lead her to a simple restaurant. not too fancy, yet not too boring. I open the door for her, allowing her to walk inside before me. She smiles and nods her head as a way to say 'thank you' and then walks through and finds a table for the both of us. I walk in as well, sitting across from her.

" I'm so happy you asked me to hang out with you" She says.

" Really? Well.. I wouldn't want to spend this time with anyone else.." I nervously say, not sure if that completely reveals my feelings.

" That's so sweet of you! You're such a nice person" She says before ordering her food. I order the same thing as her. As we eat, we go through a couple conversations with each other. This actually isn't as awkward as I thought it would be. I'm surprised that she hasn't gotten annoyed from my nervous personality. The only thing wrong is that, it's so obvious there's no romantic feelings involved in this. She seems so much more  interested when she's around Sugawara. We finish eating and I pay for the both of us. I walk her back to her house and she pulls me into a hug.

" You seem to really like hugging people" I say

" It makes me feel comforted and loved" She mumbles. She really is loved. After a couple seconds, she pulls away and smiles at me before running over to her door.

" Thank you for today, Asahi! Bye!" She yells before going inside. A sigh leaves my lips as I begin to walk away. She's probably much better with Sugawara. As I was thinking before, there's no romance between me and her, but it's there for her and Suga.  I might regret this decision in the future, but I'll let Suga have all the opportunities to date her from now. Well, Good luck Sugawara.