𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚

Y/n POV:

It's been days and still, Asahi and Suga have been distant. I know Suga knows something about Asahi but he won't tell me anything. I've actually invited Sugawara over to hang out since no one is home besides me. This is a good opportunity to make him talk about what's going on. I look at myself in the mirror, making sure I look fine as I hear a knock at my front door. I smile at my reflection before rushing towards the door and opening it, seeing Sugawara standing there.

" Hey" He says as he walks inside.

" Hey Koushi" I say. He gives me a confused look

" Koushi?" He repeats the name I called him by.

" You never call me that" He says, a tint of pink on his face.

" Oh, do you want me to call you Suga instead?"

" No, I like hearing you say Koushi instead" He says. I smile then lead him to my room. He glances around for a couple seconds before sitting down on the bed beside me.

" Suga.. can you answer some questions?" I ask

" Of course. What do you want to know?"

" After our first date.. What did you mean by ' them'? you know, whenever you said you were lucky i picked you and not 'them'?"  I ask. He sighs.

" I meant Asahi and Daichi. When you first arrived.. all three of us had a crush on you. I felt so lucky that I was the chosen one out of the three" He says. Wow, I never knew the others felt like that.

" Next question, what's going on between you and Asahi?" I ask.

" I can't tell you that one, Love." He says with a soft smile as he pats my head gently. I feel my face heating up a little from the nickname.

" Well why not?" I ask.

" It angers me to think about it.. I couldn't handle talking about it"

" But I want to know" I quietly whine as he hugs me and lays us both down. He shushes me, his arms still wrapped around my waist.

" You're so comfortable" He mumbles.

" Koushi.. you're really going to go to sleep right now?"  I ask but I get no response, all I can hear is his breathing. I sigh before closing my eyes and also falling asleep.