Three

[B]

"Shit," I moaned breathlessly, coming down from the orgasm Jay just brought me to.

"You liked that?" He asked, coming up from in between my legs. I grinned, sitting up and pulling him to meet my lips.

"This is so fun," I mumbled against his lips. I was still a little drunk - but it was the good kind. The kind where everything is ten times as fun but you're still aware of everything.

Jay chuckled, pulling away. "Why's that?"

"Because," I dragged. "I don't know you and you don't know me. We probably won't see each other again after this night, it's like a movie." I said. He laughed.

"Mm, never gonna see each other again huh?" He said. I smiled softly, nodding.

"I better make it count then," he said. I smirked.

"You gon' fuck me good?" I asked.

"Shit, you not ready." He replied. I laughed.

"You got a condom? Remember, I don't know you. Plus, I am absolutely not the right state to be a mom." I said. He nodded, pulling out one from his bedside table. I held his neck, staring at him.

"Make it count, baby boy."

"Fuck, oh my god..." I moaned as Jay drilled me from behind.

"Shit Bey, this pussy too fuckin' good," he whispered.

"You feel so good in me, oh my..." my voice quivered as I tried to finish. "Right there, don't stop! Don't fucking stop," I cried.

"You like it right there?" He asked me, pounding repeatedly on that same spot. I bit my lip and gripped the bed sheets, moaning continuously. I could feel my third orgasm of the night building.

"I'm gonna... I'm-" I stuttered. Right when I was about to climax, he stopped.

"Are you deadass?" I almost shouted, turning around to face him. He chuckled and pulled out of me.

"Come ride me." He said. I frowned.

"You stopped my orgasm." I complained.

"I'm aware. Now, come ride me." He repeated, laying back against the headboard. I smiled, moving towards him.

We both let out a soft gasp as I slid down. His hands immediately went around my waist and mine to his shoulders.

"You're so big," I mumbled. He grinned.

"Blessing and a curse." He said. I shook my head.

"Yo shit feels so good in me." I whispered, starting to roll my hips. I fell him tighten his grip on my waist. I closed my eyes, letting soft moans leave my mouth.

"Look at me." Jay told me. I opened my eyes, gazing at his. Smiling a bit, I leaned down and kissed him. I moaned in his mouth, feeling him thrust upwards.

"Fuck you, Jay." I moaned, putting my head in his neck. I began to bounce my hips to match his pace, meeting him halfway.

"Damn girl," he mumbled.

"Woman," I whispered in his ear, squeezing his neck.

"You sure are." He whispered back. I laughed, swirling my hips in a circle.

"Fuck," I moaned softly, watching him put my nipple in his mouth.

"Are you... are you leaving marks?" I asked. He chuckled.