Two

[J]

"Aye, wassup?" I called, seeing some guy walk up to me. He had, that look, about him. I could tell he was the guy we was sellin' to.

"6 kilos." He said simply.

"Word, word." I said, giving a head nod to my boys. They grabbed the two boxes, and we began walking with the guy to load up his car.

"Aye... money first." I said, putting my hand out. I watched him hand me a wad of cash, sticking his hands in his pockets.

"Yo, this nigga look mad nervous... don't he?" I said. My right hand, Kanye, laughed.

"Yeah, got sweat formin' and everything." He coincided.

"Nah man, I ain't nervous," he stuttered.

"You n-n-ot nervous?" I joked. I started counting out the cash he gave me, making sure all 12.5k of it was there.

"You about a grand short, my nigga." I said, folding my arms. His eyes got big.

"Shit," he mumbled.

"Shit is right, dummy!" I said, reaching for the pistol in my waistband.

"Aye, Hov! On my mom's, I swear I had it all. I think I just miscounted!" He pleaded. I chuckled, aiming at his head.

"Imma give you a chance to look in that lil car of yours and pull out a grand. If I don't see it, I pull." I said calmly. I watched intently as he opened up the passenger side door of his car, sifting through some things.

He came out of his car, holding another wad of cash. His hands shook as he passed it to me. I chuckled, taking it and counting it. One thousand.

"You got lucky. Stop shakin' your fuckin' hands. You out here buying six kilos of coke and then wanna act like a pussy." I told him. He nodded.

"Thanks." He mumbled. I gave him a head nod.

"You know where to find me." I told him, putting my gun back in my jeans.

"Let's go," I told my guys, starting to walk away. I began laughing to myself as we walked.

"What?" One of my close boys, Trae, said.

"Is it bad that I was hoping he was sellin' me short? I wanted to get shit poppin'." I said, laughing. Kanye chuckled.

"You goin' to hell nigga." He said. I playfully pushed him.

"You say that like you ain't goin' there too, foo'. You kill niggas too, you not no saint!" I said.

"Trae, was it you who got those two niggas up north? I heard one of 'em passed." I said as we got into Ye's black BMW.

"Hell yeah, I was out there actually doin' a drop wit' Jeremiah. I saw them posted up too, recognized them for workin' with that bitch who runs shit over there. Lit into them, forreal." He said. I laughed.

"I hope she knows I'm not fuckin' with her. Brooklyn is my territory, she gon' have to step." I said.

"I heard she bad as hell though, on some dummy shit." Ye commented. I chuckled.

"I've had plenty of bad females in my time. She runs game like a nigga, I doubt she's that bad." I said, counting my money again.