Nineteen

[B]

After Jay left, I walked by Nicki's room to see if she was awake. Sure enough, there she was up on her phone.

"I can hear you breathing." Nicki said, not looking up. I chuckled. "You gonna just stare or come in?"

"Hey Nicki girl," I said, walking towards her bed - a slightly embarrassed tone in my voice. She rolled her eyes.

"You are so fucking loud, Beyoncé! I come home at damn near three in the morning, tired as hell and ready to sleep. Only to hear you moaning like you gettin' killed. Is his dick really that good?" She said. I laughed, feeling my cheeks grow red.

"Stop, am I really that loud?" I said. She nodded.

"It sounded like we lived next to a porn studio. You make me sick." She said.

"Oh god," I laughed out. "I'm sorry?" I added. She rolled her eyes again.

"No you're not." She said. I chuckled, nodding.

"You right. Girl... he fucked me so good, I couldn't even make noise at one point. You know how niggas be sayin they gon' beat your shit up, and all this big talk? That nigga means it!" I told her.

"Like, I had to tell him no. I couldn't keep going. I don't know what kinda drugs he takes, but he be on ten all the time. I never thought I'd be in a position to say no to sex due to physically not being able to go anymore. I think I've met my match in terms of stamina." I continued. Nicki laughed.

"That ain't nothin' but the devil!" She said. I nodded in agreement.

"His dick is dangerous, girl." I said. She chuckled.

"So, I guess that begs the question. He cuff you?" She asked. I couldn't even stop the smile from spreading on my face.

"Bitch, did he? It was this really cute thing, hold on I have a picture." I paused and pulled out my phone so she could see. The gasp leaving her mouth let me know she also thought it was adorable.

"Made me damn near cry, I was so emotional." I said, laughing a bit. "It was just so sweet. I don't remember the last time a guy put that much effort into me, not even Colin." I reminisced. She nodded.

"He's good for you, Bey. I know I give him a hard time, but I love what he's doing for you. You seem really happy, it makes me happy." She said. I touched my heart.

"I am. I love Jay, I do. I've never felt the way I feel with him. It's like, electric? I don't know, I sound crazy." I said. She laughed.

"Crazy in looooove," she dragged. I grinned.

"Damn straight." I said.

"You got anything to do today?" She asked. I sighed.

I only had classes on Mondays and Wednesdays, because I worked my ass off freshman through junior year. Running game makes enough money that I don't need a regular job. And, since I run shit, I can hire people to do the dirty work for me.

"Girl nothing. Jay has shit to do, so I can't be up under him until later." I said. She laughed.

"Spruuuung," she sung. I rolled my eyes, tossing a pillow at her before leaving the room.

She was probably right.

Talking about Jay was giving me flashbacks. I was about to text him to let him know I needed dick ASAP, when a call came through in my phone.

Unknown number. With a Houston area code.

——
[J]

"I'm tellin' y'all... that sex was something I've never experienced before." I recounted to my niggas.