Ten

[B]

"Run me my money, bitches!" I screamed, coming in first place again on Mario Kart. We all thought it would be fun to play drunk Mario Kart, so we took like seven shots each and another drink of our choice - and then waited to get wasted.

"You fucking cheating, on God!" Jay's friend Ty yelled. I giggled, leaning onto Jay's chest.

"I ain't cheatin, y'all are just ass." I said, flipping him off. "Pay up!"

Everyone handed me a twenty, since they all lost. That was how we were playing, losers have to pay the winner twenty. I was making bank tonight.

"Chill, ma. He soft, you gon' hurt his feelings." Jay joked. I chuckled, sipping my twisted tea.

"You too. Cut my check." I said to him.

"Me too?"

"Yes, nigga. You too." I said, mocking him. He kissed his teeth, handing me a twenty from his wallet. I laughed, leaning forward and kissing his neck.

"I'll pay you back later." I whispered in his ear, chuckling when I felt him squeeze my waist.

"Y'all loud as hell!" Nicki complained, coming out of her room. My face lit up as I tried to stand up and greet her.

"My best friend!" I yelled, stumbling over to her.

"You are trashed, Bey." She said, catching me. I laughed, hugging her.

"I'm so, so sorry about yellin' at you." I mumbled into her hair.

"I know, it's alright." She said. I grinned.

"I hate fighting with you." I said. She laughed.

"We weren't fightin', Bey. Sisters argue. It happens." She said. I smiled, my eyes watering. "Beyoncé!"

"I love you so much," I cried.

"She crying?" I heard, feeling someone's arms around my waist.

"Sho' is." Nicki said.

"I can't help it! I just love Nicki so much." I whined, sniffing.

"Okay party girl, let's cheer up." Nicki said, wiping my eyes. "Introduce me to your friends."

"Yes! Okay, JayJay, introduce her. I don't remember their names." I said. Jay laughed.

"Aight, these my niggas Ty, Meek, Ye, and Trae." He said, pointing. Nicki nodded.

"Meek is fine as hell." She whispered to me. I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"Don't agree wit' her!" Jay said. I laughed, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Okay, what else would be fun drunk? I wanna sober up before spades." I said out loud.

"Uno!" Meek yelled.

"Fuck yeah!" I coincided.

"Nicki, Nicki, Nicki, can you grab the cards?" I sung. She laughed, going to the cabinet we kept games in.

"Everyone get around the table, and can someone get me some shots? I wanna join in on the fun!" She said. I cheered, taking my seat next to Jay. Ty dealt out the cards and we all got situated.

"Here you are," Meek said, putting a bottle of Tequila and a shot glass where Nicki was sitting. I watched her down like eight shots mad quick.

"Whew!" She said, clearing her throat.

"Okay, how we playin'? Regular or black uno?" Jay said. I laughed.

"Black uno, for sure. Regular is boring as hell." I said. Jay held his hand up for a high five, which I gladly did so.