Eighteen

[B]

I moaned as Jay and I made out in the elevator up to my place. As soon as we left dinner, we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. I even gave that man road head.

I rarely even give head to begin with.

The fact that we were now a couple turned us both on so much. Not only could you feel the sexual tension, but you could also feel the absolute happiness. We both were so excited to finally be a real couple.

We didn't have to say it out loud, we both knew it. Like I said, you could feel the excitement.

The elevator dinged, causing us to pull away. We heated bedroom eyes at each other as we walked to my apartment.

"Nicki's not here tonight, so we got the place to ourselves." I commented. Jay grinned.

"That's what I like to hear." He said. I chuckled, unlocking my apartment. As soon as I locked the door behind us, it was like all bets were off.

Our lips connected and our hands roamed each other. Before I knew it, we were both undressed and I was laying on the couch, waiting for him.

"Nicki would kill me if she knew I was having sex on the couch." I said. He laughed.

"I'll be careful." He said, bending down and kissing my lips. It was a simple kiss, no tongue. We held it for a moment before pulling away.

"You're so beautiful, Bey. I can't wait to fuck the shit out of you." He said. I smiled, keeping one hand on the side of his face.

"Baby, I can't wait either. But, can we do something else first?" I said. He looked at me, nodding.

"Can you go slow... like, make love?" I asked softly. "I want to experience that with you." I told him honestly. We've had slow sex before, but never truly made love. I wanted that right now.

I sighed. It's been years since I've actually been with someone - in an official relationship, with someone who I felt this strongly for.

I love rough sex, but I really wanted to enjoy pure intimacy with Jay. I wanted that to be how we bring in our relationship.

"If you just wanna do the usual rough sex, that's fine too." I added, now feeling kind of stupid for asking him. "I mean, better than fine? I... I'm rambling aren't I?"

Jay chuckled. "Again, you overthink too much baby. We can make love. I would love that." He answered. I exhaled, smiling. His thick New York accent never failed to make my heart jump.

"C'mon, let's go to your room." He said, helping me up. I held his hand as we walked to my room, guiding him to my bed. I laid down, watching him pull his pants down. I bit my lip, looking at him.

"You're so fine, come here." I told him, holding my arms out. He came over, hovering over top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him slowly and passionately. I moaned softly while we kissed, feeling him reach down and slide his fingers in between my legs.

"You wet as hell, baby." He told me, pulling away. I smiled, putting my hands on his shoulders.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded in confirmation. He gripped my hips, slowly pushing himself into me. I closed my eyes, letting out a small gasp as he opened me up.

It's been a minute, so the pressure was taking a bit of getting used to.

"Fuck," he groaned. I opened my eyes, wanting to make eye contact with him. He began to slowly pump himself in and out, never leaving my eyes.

"Mm, baby..." I moaned softly. It felt so good. Getting fucked silly is always nice, but having sex with the person you love... sex where you can feel the love, that's different. It's so, beautiful.