Six

[B]

"Onika!" I yelled, when I finally found her. She turned to face me.

"Look who I found!" I sung. She laughed, seeing Jay standing behind me.

"Of course, why am I not surprised?" She said. I giggled. "Tall, dark, and handsome." She added. Jay and I laughed.

"Imma go home wit' him!" I told her. She nodded slowly.

"Don't be stupid, Bey. Alright? You need me to get you tomorrow morning?" She said.

"Don't worry, I'll get her home." Jay said. I smiled. I could tell Nicki didn't trust Jay, but that's only because she was like my sister - she was looking out for me.

"Call me if you need anything babe. I'll come." She said, hugging me. I smiled.

"I'll be okay, I'm a big girl. I can take him." I joked.

"No more drinks for you. Start sobering up." I told her, since I wouldn't be here to monitor her.

"Use a condom! We'll go get a plan b in the morning!" She yelled as I started to leave. I laughed.

"I love youuuu!" I called, turning around and blowing kisses at her. She did the same, waving as I walked out the door.

"Fuck! It's cold," I complained.

"Here," Jay said, pulling off his sweatshirt and handing it to me. I chuckled.

"You think you slick, huh?" I said, putting it on. He laughed.

"Lil bit." He said. He guided me to his car - a black Mercedes.

"Damn daddy, this shit nice." I commented playfully, adjusting my seat. Jay laughed.

"Who said you could adjust my seats?" He joked, pulling off and starting the drive. I grinned, buckling my seatbelt.

"Can I change the station?" I asked him. I knew I hated when people would touch my radio without asking, so I thought to be nice.

"Mhm, just no stupid shit." He said. I chuckled, putting on a station that played old school r&b and hip hop.

We drove in comfortable silence, Jay holding my thigh with one hand and the wheel in the other. Usually this silence would be awkward, but it wasn't for us.

It's like, when you're so comfortable with someone, you don't need to always be speaking. Silence is okay.

I was a little taken aback; how comfortable we were with each other, because I've only known him for a few weeks - meeting for just two days. But, I wasn't going to complain.

"We're here." He said. I looked at his house. I was drunk last time I was here, so I didn't really get a good look at it. This time, Jay orgasmed the sober back into me - so I was pretty aware.

"You're house is nice." I complimented. He brushed imaginary dirt off his shoulders. He held the door open for me as we walked in. I glanced around - the interior was also very nice. It had a sleek black and white theme, with accents of silver and gold.

"Who decorated?" I asked him.

"Nosy... my mom." He said. I nodded.

"I could tell there was a feminine touch." I said. He chuckled.

"You was jealous, huh?" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"You can take a seat on the couch. You want something to drink? Water, wine, champagne, hard liquor..." he listed. I shook my head.