18

Snow gently fell from the sky, ever so pure, ever so white. Bokuto Sighed, the heat of his breath lingered in the air, his hand gently rested on the scarf he was gifted by the younger. It's been a while, indeed, it has been. 

His hair was once ever so spiky, full of life

His hair was once ever so spiky, full of life. His golden orbs now dull. He smiles softly, muttering three words. 

"You are beautiful." 

The smaller smiled, interlocking his hands with the other. The tangerine smiled, looking at him, they walked hand in hand down the street that night. The soft snow lingering in the air, the small mitten in the older hand. But the sad thing was, he was never there. 

There was nobody there to hold his hand. Nobody there to walk down the streets with at night. Nobody to drink hot cocoa during a cold winter night, to end up with frothy milky mustaches. There was nobody the see, to hear, to hold. 

It was all In his mind, was he satisfied, perhaps, but it was temporary. Just as the illusion of Hinata was temporary. There was no sunshine beside him. He wasn't there. It was all just in Bokuto's head. 

It's been a while now since things have changed. How the seasons change, how lonely it is again. But it's alright because Hinata was right beside him all this time....right? He was there, right?!?

Akaashi stormed into Bokuto's house, slapping him across the face. The burning sensation of skin slapping against each other tingled, as he held his hand to his cheek. 

"SNAP OUT OF IT BOKUTO-SAN." 

"W-what do you mean Aggaashi?" 

"HE'S GONE STOP IT, STOP IT NOW!" 

"A-Aggashi? Hinata's right beside me...what do you mean?" 

"OPEN YOUR EYES!" 

Akaashi slapped him again across the face, huffing with tears in his eyes. His head slumped, tears falling from his eyes. 

"Bokuto-san nobody's there. He's gone." 

"B-But he's right there-" 

"No, Bokuto-san, he's not." 

He handed him the letter, the letter that he had forgotten about it. 

"Please, Bokuto-san, just...just read it..." 

"But what is it Akaashi?" 

Akaashi gulped, a lump in his throat formed. 

"JUST READ IT DAMN IT." 

He stormed out of his house in tears, leaving the other in the house alone. 

Bokuto turned to face Hinata, smiling at him softly. 

"I guess I'll open this!" 

He smiled softly, Hinata giggling, as he nodded in agreement. 

A small picture slid out of the envelope.