Epilogue

Sangwoo thought it might have been in the military when he met that guy. He wasn't really looking for him, so what if he's Ari– no, Haeso's older brother? Does it really matter to Sangwoo?

No, of course not.

He could care less about that guy. He wouldn't even waste a single damn time to look for him and tell him, oh, I killed your sister, but she asked me for it.

But then, just as Sangwoo was slowly forgetting about it, the guy suddenly appeared.

He didn't appear out of nowhere. It was more of like what people call a coincidence.

"What's going on here?" Sangwoo asked when he heard some voice in a tent. He was doing his duty patrolling the area and what he saw was a rather interesting foreplay.

And there he was, Yoon Bum, being taken advantage by senior officers.

But Sangwoo didn't know it then, that it was, in fact Yoon Bum. He just thought he saw a scrawny lad being abused, nothing more and nothing less than that. Heck, he didn't even bother knowing his name before he was moved to another base.

He spent quite a time in the military. And when he came back, a quiet hallway was what greeted him.

No tiny footsteps or emotionless voice welcoming him back like she usually did before.

"Dammit," he muttered, leaning on the wall as he slid down the floor, putting his head between his knees.

"And here I thought I would have forgotten her." His shoulders shook, but he wasn't crying, if anything, he was chuckling to himself for how of an idiot he is.

"Ah, it's no use," he muttered, looking up as he closed his eyes. "Kill?"

He hasn't done anything else since her death. He's itching to break some ankles already.

But he decided not to do it yet. He'll get his chance, but not yet.

He went upstairs after a few moments, propping himself on the futon as he tried to sleep. All those sleepless nights in the military are starting to take a toll on him and Sangwoo found himself in the arms of slumber.

And what better place for the past to haunt him down than his dreams? Where he cannot run away as his mind play tricks on him.

"Sangwoo, welcome home. I cooked some dinner."

The familiar voice of a woman made Sangwoo flinched. It was hazy yet the voice was so familiar Sangwoo could have seen her even if her face is shrouded in shadow.