5: Control

❝Put on your mask, prepare your lies

Put on your mask, prepare your lies.

They'll never see through your disguise.

❞

Sangwoo left his house early in the morning to jog. He wasn't a morning person but jogging on the cold morning helps him stay fit.

And he had to take his mind off of some things that include Ari.

It has become an everyday struggle for him now to control himself not to do things on the girl. But it's hard when she keeps turning him on like a switch.

"Damn it Ari," Sangwoo muttered as he spot a nearby coffee shop.

He knew Ari would have no qualms if they do it right then and there. But Sangwoo also knew Ari might still be under the conclusion that if they do it, he'll finally kill her after.

"Well no shit, I ain't killing her yet," Sangwoo said to himself as he entered the coffee shop.

While waiting in line, his peripheral vision caught someone sitting on a stool all by herself.

It was the girl Sangwoo was tailing before he accidentally abducted Ari. Well now he isn't considering it an accident. More of a destiny in play.

But Sangwoo would not let this one slide. Besides, it's the perfect opportunity, the girl is alone.

After taking his coffee, Sangwoo walked up to the girl.

"Hey there, this seat isn't taken yet right?" he asked politely, giving a dashing smile as the girl looked up and blush a little before nodding her head.

"I hope you aren't too," Sangwoo muttered, making sure she heard the cheesy punch line that Sangwoo almost gag in disgust.

The girl giggled and completely turned to the side to face Sangwoo. "Well what if she isn't?"

There you go, swan-diving straight to the bait.

"Wow, seriously. Someone as cute as you should have a whole platoon of men at your disposal."

The girl laughed modestly as she sipped her coffee.

"Out on a jog, are we?" she asked, batting her eyelashes.

"Yeah, has to keep this body fit and all." Sangwoo shrugged his shoulder as he sipped his own coffee, staring at the girl as she glanced on his body up and down.

The conversation went on from there. Until they walked out of the coffee shop. Sangwoo looked at his watch and read the time. Ari is probably awake by now.

"Well, it's nice chatting with you but I have to go now. I still have work in a café later." Sangwoo made sure to mention the name of the café he is working at and waved his hand to the girl lazily and walked away.

He is one hundred percent sure she'll pay him a visit at the café.

**

Later that afternoon, the girl actually went to the café and waved her hand when she saw Sangwoo.

"Hey there. My shift is almost over; wanna hang out in my place?" Sangwoo asked nonchalantly and the girl giggled before nodding.

After his shift, he led the girl to his car and started the ignition.

Driving down the dark road, he stole a glance at the girl.

"You know," he said. "Good girls shouldn't be letting strangers take them to places." Sangwoo made sure to chuckle as if he just made a sarcastic remark.

The girl, however, leaned in seductively closed to Sangwoo. Her strong perfume wafted in his nostrils and he willed himself not to sneeze.

"But who said I'm a good girl?" she whispered on Sangwoo's ear.

"Since you're a naughty girl," Sangwoo started as he pulled out a handkerchief. "It'll be fun cutting you up."

"Wha-"

The girl's scream was muffled as Sangwoo put the cloth on her nose and mouth, one hand on the wheel as he drove calmly. The girl struggled for a bit until her body went limped and Sangwoo drove down the alley to the empty neighbourhood.

He took the girl out and carried her inside and down the basement as he stripped her off her clothes and tied her down a pole.

She'd wake up later. Now, Sangwoo decided to check on Ari as he went up.

She was walking down the stairs when Sangwoo stopped in front of her.

"Ari, why don't you start the bath? I'll join you later," he said as Ari tilted her head.

"Okay," she said blankly and walked up the stairs again.

Sangwoo's face darkens as he went back the basement where the naked girl stirred.

He took off his clothes, standing only in his boxers as he picked a knife and tested how sharp it was. When the girl woke up, she scream frantically but all Sangwoo could hear are muffled nonsense as her mouth was gagged.

"It's actually great you look like Ari." Sangwoo said as he bent down in front of her, knife dangerously closed to her cheek.

"Well, not exactly like her but that will do. At least I could imagine her under me while I'm cutting you."

The girl cried and struggled but it was all in vain as Sangwoo hovered above her.

He's losing his control. And damn him if he let this pent-up sexual frustration go on for another day.

Ari isn't ready for him.