24: Bathroom Warfare

❝I cut you off but you're still here

I cut you off but you're still here. 

You're like a whisper in my ear.

❞

Ari finished her meal in silence, it's not like she doesn't enjoy eating a full meal on breakfast, but for some reason she just doesn't like the taste of food here. In fact, she couldn't even taste the food because she despised this place so much. There's this certain atmosphere in here that she doesn't like but she couldn't pinpoint what exactly. It's like being accustomed to the dark and then suddenly being whisked into the light. She hated it.

Not to mention, the constant noise and chatter as patrons started to come inside the diner. Ari looked up to see Sangwoo glaring at something, or more like someone as Ari stare at him.

"What's the matter, Sangwoo?" She asked, but it's not that she cares about his answer. She just asked because she want to. Either way, she still couldn't care less whether something's bothering him or not.

"That guy still keeps looking at you, Ari. It's pissing me off."

"But he wasn't looking at you, why would you be pissed off?"

If anything, Ari should be the one being pissed off since Sangwoo just brought her here because apparently her foster parents eat breakfast here and he wanted to see how she'd react once she see them, just for the mere entertainment of it.

Sangwoo turned to Ari, averting his eyes from the guy but they were still narrowed even when he's looking at her. "Let's go."

"We're going back already?" Ari asked. "I thought we're gonna wait for my foster parents to come here."

The brashness she's displaying was beyond Sangwoo but he ignored it as he stood up.

"Well Ari, we can wait for them in the bathroom."

"In the what?" Ari asked, seemingly surprise for the first time as she turned to Sangwoo who stood beside her. She looked at him under her lashes with a slight glare.

"I'm so pissed at how that guy keeps looking at you, let's see if he can still have the audacity to look at you once we're done."

The glare Ari had didn't falter but she looked deadpan now. "It's too early you know."

Even though she said that, Ari still found herself being pushed in one of the cubicles inside the men's restroom, fortunately there isn't a single soul in here and they had the whole restroom all to themselves.

"You know," Ari started, looking nonchalant as her back hit the wall. "This isn't exactly turning me on."

It's true though, not that the place is nasty. In fact it's actually really clean and spotless. But the smell of bleach isn't exactly the nicest thing to smell and Ari isn't amuse to say the least.

"Shut the fuck up, you'd be dripping wet soon enough," Sangwoo muttered, lips nibbling on her neck before he bit her.

Ari bit her lower lip on instinct when she felt him sucked on the skin. "Hurts..it hurst," she muttered, gripping Sangwoo's shirt.

She felt him placed his other knee between her thighs and Ari gasped as he pressed closer.

"You weren't exactly vocal, but can you do me a favor and give me a sexy moan for once?"

"Fuck you," Ari said and Sangwoo chuckled as he unzip his pants.

"You're not putting that in me without protection, you do realize we're in a public place," Ari said, eyes boring into him as Sangwoo shook his head.

"So demanding," he muttered as he took out a small pocket of condom and ripped it using his teeth.

Ari watched him slipped it on before her head was suddenly pulled back and Sangwoo was ravaging her neck before he went up to crash his lips on hers.

Ari felt his hand going in under the hoodie jacket, it was cold against her skin that seem to be ablaze and Ari felt her buds hardened and goosebumps rise on her body. She felt his hand pressing on her bosom and Ari couldn't contain the sound that she made before she bit her inner cheek to prevent herself from making any sound.

"What's wrong? You were moaning just now."

"No, I wasn't–" Ari was cut off when she felt his fingers pressed on her nether region and she held onto him closer before she felt him lift her up, her legs straddling her waist.

"Now hold tight," Sangwoo said and Ari only had a second left to adjust before he went all the way in.

Just like before, Ari's mind went blank. She didn't know who finished first but she was suddenly out of breath as she leaned on to his shoulder. Her back hurts from being slammed on the wall and her hips hurt.

When they walked outside the cubicle, Ari was walking close to Sangwoo, clutching his sleeve to prevent herself from tripping on her own foot when she noticed the guy wiping the glass in the restroom. It was the same guy that kept looking at Ari, the one who asked her if she remembers him earlier.

From the reflection on the mirror, Sangwoo noticed his flushed face and Sangwoo didn't bother hiding his smirk when he saw the guy couldn't even look at them.

"Did you know he was there?" Ari asked once they're outside.

Sangwoo just shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe,"

Ari didn't say anything after that, she continue walking, a few steps ahead of Sangwoo as she pushed the door open.

But when Sangwoo stepped outside after a second, he found Ari standing there, in front of two very familiar people.

Her foster parents.

The smirk that Sangwoo had earlier only widen, waiting for what comes after.