11: Kiss

❝Nothing brings more pain

Nothing brings more pain

Than too much pleasure.

❞

When Sangwoo yanked her towards him and practically crash his lips on her, Ari stayed still. Slowly, Sangwoo leaned back as Ari adjusted herself and sat beside Sangwoo.

"You don't know how to kiss?" Sangwoo muttered, although the innocence was making it hard for him to decide whether he would be glad or annoyed. If anything, Ari may have had no experiences at all.

"Kiss? Wasn't that a kiss just now?" Ari asked, touching her lips lightly.

"That wasn't a kiss Ari. That was completely one-sided, your lips weren't even moving," Sangwoo said as he stare at Ari who keeps on running her finger on her lower lip.

Sangwoo took her wrist and lowered her hand as he put two fingers on her lips. "Open your mouth Ari."

Ari opened her mouth and Sangwoo slowly slipped in his fingers before retracting them and before Ari could close her mouth, Sangwoo was kissing her again. He guided her lips into dancing in sync with his as their tongues battled in dominance. And before Ari knew it, she was kissing him back in a way she's never been kissed before.

Instead of her heart slowing down its pace, it only beats faster as Ari felt warm hand going up her thighs. She wasn't protesting nor stopping him as Sangwoo decided to take this further. They only have little less than fifteen minutes after all, so Sangwoo will have to make her give in before that.

He wasn't expecting her to do anything when his hand slipped inside her skirt. But Sangwoo heard her gasped as she pulled out of the kiss. The littlest hint of surprise amuse Sangwoo to say the least.

"Should I stop now, Ari?" Sangwoo asked, but there's no way he's stopping right now. He just asked for pure amusement.

"I don't know, should you?"