9: Alcohol and Nicotine

❝Girl you're more addictive, 

Girl you're more addictive, 

Than alcohol and nicotine.

❞

A week had pass in dreadful days of blood flow and headaches. Ari was actually envious of those girls who have their periods for three days.

She sighed as she looked at her appearance in the mirror.

Ari always look so pale as if there's no blood running through her veins. She sometimes even thought if all the blood had already drained from her cuts. It's also annoying how a little tint of red can be noticeable whenever she feels bashful or embarrass that people could easily tell that she's blushing.

In contrast to her pale skin is her obsidian hair cropped uneven, short at the back with longer strands in front. Ari used to be called Snow White but she doesn't know who that is.

She shrugged and walked down the stairs, stopping on the bottom of the staircase and sitting on it. She stared at the door, waiting for Sangwoo.

It didn't last long as the door swung open and the man walked in with a paper bag that Ari eyed in curiosity.

"I bought some doughnut. You don't dislike sweets, do you?"

Ari may not seem like it but sweets are her guilty pleasure. Her eyes almost sparkled, well almost, as Sangwoo handed her the paper bag.

"Well glad you like sweets. Unlike those whore who couldn't even sip a coffee with a little bit of sugar," Sangwoo muttered the last part as he took off his sweatshirt.

"Whores?" Ari asked, doughnut in mouth as she munched carefully.

"You don't need to know them."

Ari just shrugged and went on to savour the sweet doughnuts as Sangwoo walked up the stairs to take a shower.

When he came back downstairs after the refreshing shower, he found Ari on the kitchen.