1: Scars

❝Broken smiles and empty eyes

Broken smiles and empty eyes. 

Shattered hearts and hollowed lives.

❞

Sangwoo has been tailing that popular girl for weeks now. He intends to lure her in on her last day in Senior High School.

But on that day, Sangwoo took the wrong girl.

He had no idea it was the wrong girl until he placed her unconscious body down the basement and studied her features. Pale skin like paper, long thick eyelashes, naturally red lips but no sign of heavy make-up coating her face unlike the girl he had been tailing.

The only thing she had in common was the hair, cropped short at the back with longer strands in the front.

"Well fuck, I can't just let her go and say sorry I kidnapped the wrong girl, you can go home now."

Sangwoo felt annoyed as he ripped off her uniform with his knife. He was going to unhook her bra when he saw it.

The scars on her back. It looks nasty.

"Damn, what kind of torture did you get?"

Sangwoo sighed as he rubbed his head, gripping his unruly hair before standing and taking off his apron. He doesn't feel like cutting her yet. She'll wake up soon.

She does wake up a few hours later and Sangwoo had quite a nice chat with her.

He learned her name is Ari, a nice name the fits her.

After that, he left her in the basement for three days, visiting only to give her food and water.

And for the past days, she still has that empty eyes.