Chapter 16

**THIS FANFIC WILL BE EDITED CONSTANTLY I ALWAYS FIND MISTAKES WHEN I CHECK OVER IT AGAIN AND AGAIN**

Please vote & comment, it's helps my story to grow. Also, please do not steal/copy my work. :)

I hope you enjoy "Dare 2.0" :)

>>>>>>>>>**<<<<<<<<<<<

Chapter 16's Music Playlists:

God Damn You're Beautiful - Chester See

Strawberry Swing - Frank Ocean

Everywhere You Go - Lawson

A Conversation - Scattered Trees

No One Does It Better - You Me at Six

Just some songs I listened to while writing this (: you may check them out if you'd like! Without further a due here's chapter 16...

Chapter 16.
•••
It was now 7:00pm after a whole day of promotion and looking at any flaws on the album I was beyond tired. I couldn't sleep yet though, Harry and I were going to have a date tonight. All the tiredness sprouted out of me, I couldn't wait to see what he had planned. He said he had a surprise for me which made me think all day about what it could be.

Going to my closet I looked at all my dresses I had, there was a yellow one, a blue one and a white one I kept looking back at. It was taking forever for me to pick one! "Liz! Can you come help me?" I yelled out, and soon Liz was next to me letting out her inner fashionista. "You gotta wear the white one!" She said handing it to me and pushing me into the bathroom to change. "I'll do your make-up and hair after you are done!" I heard her yell out.

Looking at the white dress it was very pretty, let's hope I'll like it as much on me then I do when it's in my closet. I looked in the mirror after putting it on, not bad now for Liz's approval. Opening the door I came out and she was sitting on my bed flipping through TV channels. "What do you think?" I asked, she turned her head towards me. "Megan, the dress looks more beautiful on you than I thought." She said smiling at me, Liz was truly excited for this date. "Okay, now make-up and hair!" Liz said and dragged me back to the bathroom.

Liz got out my make-up and her flat iron, she started with my hair straightening the previous curls that had faded out through the day. After she was done my hair looked really good, then the make-up. The first thing she applied was a light pink lipgloss. "Almost done." She said, I was faced away from the mirror. "Okay." I said waiting for her to be done.

Five minutes later, Liz was done with my make-up. She turned me around I looked in the mirror, I loved the 'natural' make-up she gave me. "Thank you Liz." I said giving her a hug. "You're welcome Megan. It's 8:45, Harry should be here soon!" She said, before we left my room Liz handed me a pair of light brown sandals and a cream cardigan which completed the look.

[[Megan's outfit is on my Instagram @/meganandlizco]]

I grabbed my phone putting it into a little white bag that had a long strap. Walking out into the living room I waited while watching some random comedy with Liz that was stupidly funny. *ding dong* I got up from my spot and opened the door to see Harry, who was wearing a nice black suit and his hair was pushed back.

"Hello, beautiful." He complimented, taking my hand he gently kissed it. "Why hello Harry, looking quite handsome tonight." I said in a posh tone, we both laughed at our actions before leaving. "So, where are we going?" I asked him, he held my hand and smiled. "It's a surprise." He said opening the passenger door for me.

I loved surprises from me but guessing the whole ride was killing me. "Wanna listen to music?" He asked, looking at the radio. I nodded and he turned it on a random song playing, it started out with piano. "What song is this?" I asked Harry, he quickly answered me. "God Damn You're Beautiful by Chester See." I listened to the lyrics of the song the rest of the ride.

Soon Harry stopped the car in a parking lot that was completely empty there was a forest across from the parking lot. There was some kind of lights in the forest, Harry got out of the car taking the key out of the ignition. The beautiful song ended sadly making me a little sad about it. "Come on, the surprise is in the forest." He said grabbing my hand, we walked away from the car into the dim lighted forest. When I could see more of the forest and the lights hanging from the tree there was a little table with flowers on it. I looked around the forest everything looked so beautiful, I was in awe looking at the forest.

"Do you like it? I've been setting it up all day, with some help from a couple friends of mine." He said looking at me worried, I smiled at him giving him a small kiss on the lips so he would stop rambling. "I love it Harry, it's so beautiful." I said to him, he calmed down and guided me to the table.

He grabbed a basket from under the table, Harry opened it looking at the food. "Oh, no!" He said. "Some animal got into it, that was a stupid move!" Harry said in disappointment. I laughed at his reaction he's been working all day to make this perfect it's cute to see him frustrated. "Why are you laughing?" He said trying to fight a smile. "You look adorable when you're mad." I said, his smile finally broke through making his two dimples indent his cheeks. "Sorry for dinner we can go if you'd like?" Harry said standing up from the table, I grabbed his hand making him sit back down. "Not yet, show me what else you had planned." I said, he sighed in defeat.

Harry got up and headed to one of the trees that was fully lit with the fairy lights. "Here, it's the surprise." He said, the trees opened up and showed the beautiful sky that was filled with stars. "We were gonna lay here and look up at the sky." He said placing the blanket on the ground, I came over and laid down on it. "Well are you going to join me?" I asked, and he smiled laying down with me.

I looked up at the sky, it was breathtaking. "Look a shooting star! Make a wish." I yelled out, closing my eyes I made my wish. "Harry, this is the best date anyone has ever taken me on you put so much effort in it to make it perfect. Thank you." I said, he smiled at me. "You're welcome, love."

My eyes soon started to close slowly, I laid my head on Harry's chest listening to his heartbeat. "I love you Megan." He said kissing my head and I drifted off to sleep.

•••
There's chapter 16 :) I really like this chapter ugh *heart eye emoji* tell me what you guys think?

If I can get my other fanfic "Crazed" to 10 votes and 5 comments I will update Dare again :)

7 votes & 11 comments?

Updating soon (maybe) ;)

-Lins