Chapter 20

**THIS FANFIC WILL BE EDITED CONSTANTLY I ALWAYS FIND MISTAKES WHEN I CHECK OVER IT AGAIN AND AGAIN**

Please vote & comment, it's helps my story to grow. Also, please do not steal/copy my work. :)

I hope you enjoy "Dare 2.0" :)

>>>>>>>>>**<<<<<<<<<<<

Chapter 20.
•••
Harry came back to the table holding food in his hands, that looked quite delicious. "Here you go." Harry said giving me a smile, I took it and started unwrapping it as if it were a present. "Is everything okay, Harry?" I asked looking at him seriously, he looked out the window cars racing by.

"Yes, why wouldn't it be?" He snapped at me, I sat back and just looked at him. "Harry it was just a question, calm down." I snapped back at him. He looked up at me, Harry got up from his seat walking out of the restaurant. I got up as well and followed him out, "Harry! What the hell is wrong?! Just tell me!" I yelled out at him, he stopped walking and he walked back to me.

"Stop Megan. I just can't do this anymore." He said grabbing me, I was a little afraid of him. "Let go!" I yelled at him again, he loosened his grip on me. "I'm sorry Megan." He softly said. He looked up at me, grabbing my hands. "Megan, everything right now is just difficult. I don't think you should stay any longer they you already have." Harry said, I looked at him for a couple minutes. "Okay." I said walking away from him.

I continued to walk on the side walk looking for any taxi that could get me out of here. Soon I saw a taxi coming down the road I waved at it and it quickly stopped. Getting in I told the man where I needed to go and I was off. My phone was buzzing in my purse, I grabbed it and read the name on my phone. I clicked the 'accept' button. "Hi." I said, it was quiet for awhile before he said something. "Where are you, Megan?" He sounded worried. "I'm going back to your mom's house and leaving tonight." I said hanging the phone up.

When the taxi arrived at Anne's house I went in and luckily I didn't really unpack my suitcase. "Thank you for staying sir." I said giving the man a small smile. "Where to now?" He asked, it would just be best to go back home, Harry needs his space. "The airport."

The ride to the airport was peaceful, I enjoyed getting one last glance at London before I left it. I felt a little sad for leaving so soon, but that is what Harry wanted. He needs to be with his mother and help her. "Goodbye London." I whispered to myself.

"We're here ma'm, I'll get your bags." The taxi driver said, I got out of the car and walked to the trunk. "Thank you sir, I know it's late." I said handing him the money I owed him for both trips. "No problem ma'm have a safe flight." He said and he was off. I went inside the airport, getting everything checked in. "Flight 34 to Miami, Florida will soon be boarding." I got up grabbing my carry-on bag.

"WAIT!!" A voice yelled out, I looked around hoping to see that special someone. It wasn't him though, the man who yelled out just forgot something. I sighed, it was now time to board the plane without a goodbye. "Flight 34 is now boarding." I walked up the plane attendant who takes your tickets. "Have a wonderful flight miss."

•••

Hargan over? :(
-

Updating soon :)

Also, check out my new fanfic called "Vodka" it's a Harry Styles Fanfic as well and it just a little idea i wanted to do! Check it out? :)

4 comments & 7 votes?

~Lins