Chapter 24

**THIS FANFIC WILL BE EDITED CONSTANTLY I ALWAYS FIND MISTAKES WHEN I CHECK OVER IT AGAIN AND AGAIN**

Please vote & comment, it's helps my story to grow. Also, please do not steal/copy my work. :)

I hope you enjoy "Dare 2.0" :)

>>>>>>>>>**<<<<<<<<<<<

Chapter 24.
•••
"Megan, just listen to me please." Harry said, he grabbed my arm and held on to it a little too tight. "Let go of me Harry." I said. He didn't let go but he loosened his grip on my wrist. "Please, Megan." Harry said again, I looked at him and he looked very sad. I decided to just listen to what he had to say, Harry was relived.

"Let's sit on the curb here." I said and sat down, Harry joined me and began talking. "My mom passed away a couple of months ago, her sickness was just too strong for her." Harry said, I gave Harry a little hug. "Thank you Megan." He said, Harry began to talk again. "It's been really rough lately, and I broke up with you the same day. I couldn't handle two situations, it was all too much for me. I didn't even contact you for months, Megan I'm so sorry." I looked at Harry his eyes were all red from crying and he looked like a little lost boy.

"I'll forgive you, Harry I know it was hard time for you and your family. I just wished I could've been there for you." I said, Harry smiled at me. I smiled back at him, we sat in silence for a long time before one of us decided it was time to go.

"Hey, I really need to get back inside. Liz and I have a show tomorrow and our plan leaves at 4am." I said to him. We both stood up and said goodbye to each other. "Megan, wait." Harry said and he started to lean in to kiss me. "No, I don't think we should." I said, Harry immediately stopped and looked away from me.

"It's too soon, Harry. I just can't do this now." I said. Harry's sadness was replaced by anger and he soon got up and left the hotel. I went back inside, hearing Harry's car race off into the night. "Liz can you open the door I forgot the room key!" I whispered-yelled to her. Soon the door open up, and Liz ran back to the bed where she was watching a tv show that she was obsessed with.

"I'm gonna go to bed." I said, grabbing my p.j.'s and changing in the bathroom. I came back and started falling asleep, the noises from the TV were a bit annoying. "Liz, can you turn down the TV?" I asked, Liz grabbed the remote turning the tv down.

~The Next Day~

"Liz wake up! Our plane leaves in two hours!" I yelled getting out of bed. Liz didn't budge at all, I went over to her bed and started to lightly shake her. "Liz, Liz, LIZZ!!!" She started to move around saying gibberish in her sleep. "I grabbed my phone and played the most annoying song to wake her up." The music for the song began to play and Liz started groaning and covering her ears.

"I'll pay for your coffee if you wake up." I said, Liz groaned again but started getting out of her bed. Mission: Get Liz Up was a success! I quickly got dressed in some jeans and a random shirt with a hoodie.

Off to the airport we went. The security process didn't take as long as it normally does which was nice. We waited for our flight to board, we we're flying to Orlando. Our second to last concert of the tour, then we can go back to Nashville and continue making our new album.

Plus the fun part about Orlando is our mom and all our high school friends live there. "Flight 45, New York City to Orlando is now boarding." The lady on the intercom said. Liz and I grabbed our stuff and began to board the plane.

"You better not take a nap again!" Liz said, giving me a little glare. "I'll try just for you my sweet sister." I said, we both laughed and watched the other passengers board. I looked out the window and saw the sun coming up, all the clouds we're turning orange and pink.

"Hey Liz look at the sky," I said, Liz had fallen asleep. "Sleepy head." I shook my head and smiled at the window. My phone buzzed in my pocket, I grabbed it and read the message on it.

From: Harry

Hi, I'm sorry for running off like that last night. Can we talk again later?

I replied quickly.

To: Harry

I'm actually on a plane to Orlando right now, maybe after the tour?

My phone buzzed two minutes later.

From: Harry

Okay.

I turned off my phone and started reading my book. The plane was about to take off, I was ready for this two hour flight. Liz was sound asleep and I was wide awake. The 'buckle up' sign started to blink, I buckled up then checked if Liz was.

"Sit back and relax folks." The captain spoke suddenly. I reopened my book and continued to read the chapter.

•••

There's chapter 24! (:

Dare will be ending next chapter y'all 😁😁

Got any title ideas for the sequel?? :)

~Lins x