Special Update

**THIS FANFIC WILL BE EDITED CONSTANTLY I ALWAYS FIND MISTAKES WHEN I CHECK OVER IT AGAIN AND AGAIN**

Please vote & comment, it's helps my story to grow. Also, please do not steal/copy my work. :)

I hope you enjoy "Dare 2.0" :)

>>>>>>>>>**<<<<<<<<<<<

*hey, today is Dare's second birthday and I thought I could post some chapters I've recovered from it. BEWARE I WROTE THESE WHEN I WAS 12 & I WAS A BAD WRITER AT THE TIME (STILL AM) LOL*

[DARE CHP 18!]

Harry's POV:
I was in my hotel room laying on the bed waiting for time to past so I can be with Megan. There's something about her that I love so much. No only her features but her personality. I really like her. But. The big question is does she like me?! The question lingered through my head for hours.

Megan's POV:
It was 9:50 almost 2 hours till I'm with Harry. Wow I actually was afraid to go. I was worried about every little thing is my hair okay is my make-up okay did I brush my teeth for the 50th billion of a time. I was so worried. I checked my phone to look at my Facebook I saw Daniel changed his relationship status to single again. *sigh* I didn't really care about him as my boyfriend I just wanted to be friends now. Then my mind went back to Harry. Thinking about his features. His curly hair. Those green sparkly eyes. His dimples. His smile. Everything about him was perfect. I decide to take a ten or twenty minute nap I sent my alarm to a loud song to wake me up to. ~TWENTY MINUTES LATER~ it was about 10:30ish I looked at my phone to turn the alarm off. I then saw I had some missed calls and text messages. I checked them and saw it was Harry and Liz. I relied to my sister who said she's gonna spend the day with Jillian and meet me later today. Harry texted me if I was still coming. I texted him a yes and a smiley face. Hm a part of me wanted to believe he was worried to. Then the other half it like no Megan just no. I got out of the bed and re-curled some loose curls that I didn't like in my hair. Then I plugged my phone to charge a little. It was 12:20. Harry told me to meet him in the lobby. I listened and saw Harry their. My mood seemed to change right away from acting like a worried parent to becoming a happy child like version of me. I smiled at Harry.
Harry's POV:
Megan looked amazing. I could tell she re-did her hair and make-up. I smiled at her. "Hey Megan." I said. She replied with a "Hello." the she smiled at me. Our eyes met. Her eyes were so adorable and beautiful. "Megan you look amazing." I smiled with dimples popping out. She blushed and said "Thank you." I smiled at her blushing she look so cute when she blushed. Both of our phones started buzzing and going off. We both grabbed our phone and looked at them. Megan put hers back in her pocket. I put mine back to we're it was. We walked out to the parking lot. My hand really wanted to hold her hand but I knew it wasn't the right time yet. Yet. I said in my head again.

~
DARE CHAPTER 62!
Megan's POV:
We got our hotel room and left the lobby. Harry grabbed my hand and led me to an elevator. He pressed our floor number 8. The elevator began moving up. We got out of the elevator and we met up with the rest of the boys and Liz. Liam opened the hotel room. There were 5 rooms, me and Liz had to share with one of the boys. "I CALL MEGAN!!" Louis said. Harry glared at Louis. I laughed. "I CALL LIZ!!!" Niall said. Liz laughed. "Megan pick me, I'm your boyfriend." Harry said. "Hm I pick Louis." I said with a laugh. Harry ran up to me and picked me up. "Your mine! Mwhahah!" Harry said with and evil voice. "Ah Louis save me! Throw your carrots!" I said. Louis went to his bag and grabbed a pack of carrots, where in the world did he get those. Louis opened it and started throwing carrots at Harry. "Hahaha sucker! The carrot king wins!" Louis said. I laughed. "No!! I'm not putting her down Carrot King." Harry said. Harry then ran into one of the rooms and put me down on the bed. We both just laughed. "I'll save you Megan!!" Louis said. Harry went to the door and locked it. I laughed. "I guess I'm sleeping with you." I said. I smiled. I then got off the bed and went out and grabbed my bag. Harry behind me, keeping me "safe" from the carrot king. I grabbed my purse and suitcase and brought into me and Harry's room. I grabbed some pajama pants and a 'I love cookies' t-shirt. I went in the bathroom and changed. I came back into the room and grabbed my phone. 11:39 pm. Almost midnight. I turned my phone out and climbed into the bed. I saw Harry come out with just boxers on and showing his torso. Harry then got in the bed to and got closer to me. "I love you Megan." Harry said. I smiled. "I love you to." I said. My eyes then got heavier. I got closer to Harry for warmth and went to sleep.
~MORNING TIME~
I woke up to the sound of a heart beat. Harry's heart. (Just FYI Harry and Megan are sleeping vertically together on there sides) [I'm still laughing at my 12 year old self] I saw Harry was still sleeping. I carefully got out of Harrys big arms. I tiptoed to the bathroom. "Oh my gosh this floor is cold!" I said. I grabbed my bag with all my hair, shower, and teeth items. I grabbed my shampoo and body wash. I locked the bathroom door and got in the shower. I washed my hair and body and soon got out. I grabbed my big brush and brushed through my hair. I got my blow dryer out and dried my hair. I got my curling iron out and started curling my hair. I got dressed in my clothes I set aside for when i got out. I put on my dark blue jeans and put on an oversized gray sweater on. I did my make-up and left the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of Harry. i decided to tweet it. "Hazza still sleeping. 💤 @Harry_Styles" I turned my phone off and left the bedroom. I saw Liz. Morning Liz." I said. Liz had her hair curled and in a bun (like in the Wanted by Hunter Hayes cover) Liz had on a flower dress and black boots. "Good Morning Megan." She said with a smile. "Why you up so early?!" Liz asked me. "Um what time is it?!" I asked. "6:30." Liz said. "Really?! I said. "Megan remember we are in Australia time." Liz said. Oh yes. "Hey when's the boys concert?!" I asked. "Um I don't know, Niall told me it was at 7 ish." Liz said. "Oh by the way Eleanor's gonna be here tomorrow she's on her plane now." Liz said. I smiled. "Yay!" I said.
"Her plane lands at 5:30 me and you are gonna go get her, don't tell Louis." Liz said. "Why?" I asked. "El wants it to be a surprise. Me and Liz smiled.

•••
I know this isn't exactly an update but it's something special for Dare's birthday aha

Updating tomorrow! (:

10 votes & 17 comments?

-Lins