Chapter 18

**THIS FANFIC WILL BE EDITED CONSTANTLY I ALWAYS FIND MISTAKES WHEN I CHECK OVER IT AGAIN AND AGAIN**

Please vote & comment, it's helps my story to grow. Also, please do not steal/copy my work. :)

I hope you enjoy "Dare 2.0" :)

>>>>>>>>>**<<<<<<<<<<<

Chapter 18.
•••
Chapter 18's Music Playlist:

Green Eyes - Coldplay (a must)

Sorry - Jonas Brothers

Patient Love - Passenger

Oblivion - Bastille (a must)

All I Want - Kodaline (w/ rain)

Angel of Mine - The Icarus Account

Songs that I'd recommend for this chapter during their flight :) and just some really good songs! Aha

"You ready?" Harry asked over the phone, I was actually going to London. "Um, yes." I said, pulling my suitcase out of the apartment door. "I'll be there in five." Harry said and the line went dead. It took awhile to get my things all packed and I'm glad it's all done. Now the fun part, traveling to London on a plane for a long time. Don't get me wrong traveling is fun, but flying for a long time to a country I've never been to is kinda scary. Luckily I have Harry to guide me in London.

"Hey, Liz I'm ready now." I say to my sister who is the one encouraging me to go. "Awe I'm gonna miss you while you're gone! Have fun, be safe and don't you dare come back for work!" She says and gives me a big hug. "Thank you Liz, and I will be safe don't worry." I reply to her hugging her a little longer. "Looks like Harry's pulling in, I'll help you with your bags." Liz says, and we began dragging my luggage to his black car. "Let me help you." Harry said grabbing the heavy suitcase, and soon we left the apartment.

"I know this was a quick decision to make, I told you only twenty-four hours ago." Harry said, he held my hand the rest of the way to the airport. It was a quick process getting our stuff and getting through security. Half an hour later we were waiting to take off to London only a matter of minutes till we were off our feet. "It's a nine hour flight, be prepared for be bored most of the flight," Harry said with a laugh, I smiled at him.

I'm sure I packed enough books, magazines, and downloaded new songs and apps for the flight. Let's hope I won't be super bored through the whole flight. "I'm sure you have a couple games up your sleeve to keep me amused." I said to him.

"Flight 37 is now boarding." A lady spoke out into the crowd of people who were also waiting. "That's us, come on let's go." Harry took my hand and we stood in line waiting to give the airline lady out tickets. "Here, miss." Harry said handing the lady to tickets, she smiled at him before gesturing to where we should go. "Our seats are row 10." I looked for the number ten and sat down in our seats. "Buckle up please, the plane will be leaving soon." The flight attendant said to us, we both buckled our seats. I took my earphones out of my bag and plugged them into my phone, I put my phone on shuffle and let Coldplay take me away. "We're going down the runway." Harry whispered to me.

Soon the plane was flying in the air, I loved flying in planes most of the times. I'm a bird, a big medal bird that can go far distances. I smiled at my stupid thoughts about the plane being a medal bird even though it basically was exactly that. My eyes focused on the window, I looked out watching Orlando fly away from me all the city lights looks even prettier from the sky at night. "It's beautiful at night isn't it?" Harry says out of nowhere, I nod my head agreeing with him. We both look out of the window for a little longer before Orlando is gone and now the ocean is all we see.

I look away from the window, the lights now dimmed most of the people are sleeping. "Water or a soda?" I heard the flight attendant asking passengers. "You should go to sleep, Megan. There's still a lot of hours to kill and no better way then sleeping them away." Harry said smiling at me. "Okay, but tell me when there's a city again I love looking at the them." I say, and he nods at me. Good night world.

>>***<<

"Megan, look." I felt my shoulder being shook, I opened my sleepy eyes and saw the sunrise coming out of the small airplane window. "Wow..." I softly spoke out, I was in awe at the view it was absolutely beautiful and perfect. "What time is it?" I asked Harry, and he looked quickly at his phone. "6:03am." He said. I didn't want to go back to sleep surprisingly, instead I really just wanted to watch the sun come up. "Isn't the sun just a sight to see?" Harry asked. "Indeed it is."

The rest of the flight which was ending shortly I watched the sun, and all the beautiful, unique colors that came with it. "Flight 37 has reached its destination, London, England." Soon the airport was coming into sight and there was lights flashing at the plane to land the plane there. "Can't wait for you to meet my mother and sister." Harry said caressing my hand. I smiled at him, the plane gently hit the smooth pavement.

The seatbelt light went off, I unbuckled it and got up from my seat. Grabbing my bag, Harry and I soon departed from the plane. "Let's go get our luggage, it should be coming out soon." Harry said, I followed him out. The walls said "Welcome to London" in different languages, I smiled at it.

After we got our bags, we left the building and waited for our ride Harry had organized for us. "They'll be here any minute." He said, soon a car drove up and it was filled with three boys in it. "Harry! Welcome back glad to have you back. Who's this?" A boy with an Irish accent asked him, he had blue eyes and blonde hair. Very good looking as well as the other two, one had black hair and dark brown eyes an his skin was filled with ink representing something in every tattoo. The other boy was a bit shorter than the rest, he had brown hair and beautiful eyes.

"This is Megan, my girlfriend we met in New York and have been inseparable since. She's coming to visit and meet my mum and Gemma." Harry said, the boys all looked at me. "I'm Niall." The blonde one said. "Zayn." "Louis." The other two spoke, they all seemed nice so far. "Nice to meet you all." I said smiling warmly at all of them. Then we left to go to Harry's mom's house I believe I'm not quite sure. Sounds like fun, I was nervous to meet her and his sister Gemma.

"We're here love." Harry said opening the door for me.

•••

There's chapter 18! (: Tell me what y'all think?! Megan's in London!!! Ahhh

Also, Happy Valentine's Day to you all hope you all had a great day! <3

Updating tomorrow, I have a four day weekend so many updates possibly coming! ;)

-Lins