Chapter 7

**THIS FANFIC WILL BE EDITED CONSTANTLY I ALWAYS FIND MISTAKES WHEN I CHECK OVER IT AGAIN AND AGAIN**

Please vote & comment, it's helps my story to grow. Also, please do not steal/copy my work. :)

I hope you enjoy "Dare 2.0" :)

>>>>>>>>>**<<<<<<<<<<<

Chapter 7.
•••
Today was our last day in New York, we had everything packed ready to leave for tomorrow. Liz and I really didn't have anything to do today no meetings or anything it basically was a free day.

There was this one offer to go to this movie premiere tonight but Liz and I didn't feel like going since we have a plane to catch in the morning.

My phone started buzzing I went over to it and checked it. *one text message from Harry*

From: Harry

Hey Megan, I was wondering if we could have our dinner tonight? Xx

I completely forgot about our little "deal" we had at the beginning of the week. Sending a quick text back to him I started getting ready.

I looked through my suitcase praying I packed some kind of dress that was dinner appropriate. Finding a black dress with no back I was happy with my find.

*Megan's outfit can be whichever dress you like that's on the side or above depending on your device*

After I got dressed I did my hair and make-up. I looked at the time it was 6:07pm Harry would pick me up at 7:30 I believe checking my phone again, I was correct.

Time went by after I was done preparing myself, soon a knock came from the door. Liz opened it talking to Harry until I came to the door. I walked over and met gazes with Harry who was wearing a nice suit and hair framing his face perfectly. "Wow." Harry said with eyes wide open. "Oh, uh, sorry Megan you look very beautiful tonight." He finished his sentence. I blushed at his compliment. "Why thank you Harry. You look quite dashing tonight." I said to him with a little laugh.

We soon left together, saying goodbye to Liz. "Bye Megan! Have fun and be safe!" She yelled down the hall making me laugh. Entering into his car we left the hotel. "So, where are we going?" I asked, he smiled and kept his lips zipped.

Finally we made it to our destination, it was a cute little Italian restaurant. I looked at the lights that hanged from the buildings porch that had tables in it. "Let's go." Harry said with a smile as we entered the building he asked for a table for two requesting to sit outside.

The lady took us to our table outside that had even more lights than I could see from the parking lot making it look so pretty. "It's so pretty out here." I told Harry who agreed with me.

Harry and I began talking a lot about random things that popped into our heads.

"Okay Megan that was a good joke! Better than mine!" Harry said laughing so hard he had tears in his green eyes. I just couldn't stop laughing after that joke i told him. "Whew!" Harry said wiping the tears from his eyes.

Our waiter brought us our food, two plates of spaghetti. We dived into our food enjoying every noodle. Harry started slurping his noodles up making me laugh as one ended up hitting him in the face. "Harry you got a little something right there." I said picking up a napkin and cleaning it for him. "Thanks Megan." He said with a smile.

We finished the amazing spaghetti and Harry paid for the check. He wouldn't even let me take my wallet out. "Thank you Harry for taking me out to a wonderful dinner and making me laugh. I had a good time." I said to him he smiled at me.

When we got back to the hotel Harry walked me to hotel door. "I know today's your last day. So I wanted to do this." He said pecking me on the cheek. I smiled at him before saying goodbye to Harry.

I sighed when I was in the room knowing I probably won't see him again unless I return. Taking my clothes and make-up off I changed into something more comfortable for bed. Liz was already asleep talking about cats. I laughed and went to sleep too.

~
The next day Liz and I were getting ready to leave New York. Getting our last bag to the lobby I told Liz I was gonna check the room for one of my earrings I misplaced a couple days ago. Putting the room key in again I looked everywhere. "Where is it?" I said to myself.

I gave up and left the room, walking down the hallway a familiar voice called my name. "Megan! I have something of yours." I turned around to see Harry running towards me. "Here, you left this in my car when we went to park the other day." Harry said handing me my lost earring.

"It was nice spending time with you Harry." I told him giving him one last hug. "Thanks for running into me, wouldn't have been able to meet such an amazing, talented and beautiful young lady like you." He said to me with a smile.

Harry did the most unexpected thing to me giving me a small kiss on the lips before I left. Then he left leaving me speechless.

•••
There's chapter 7! :)
Tell me what you think of this chapter in the comments?!

Updating tomorrow.

-Lins