Chapter 8

**THIS FANFIC WILL BE EDITED CONSTANTLY I ALWAYS FIND MISTAKES WHEN I CHECK OVER IT AGAIN AND AGAIN**

Please vote & comment, it's helps my story to grow. Also, please do not steal/copy my work. :)

I hope you enjoy "Dare 2.0" :)

>>>>>>>>>**<<<<<<<<<<<

Chapter 8.
•••
"Your plane will be landing in Orlando, Florida any minute now." The lady over the intercom said, I started packing the little things I had out for the plane ride. The plane then smoothly hit the ground and all the passengers started exiting off the plane.

After our airport trip we drove back home and unpacked our bags, placing everything back in order. Liz headed over to a friends house while I stayed in.
Picking my phone up I decided to scroll through all my apps and check my emails. One email coming from Daniels record label saying he'd like to have a meeting with Liz and I soon.

I replied to a couple more emails than my mind wondered off to a guy with green eyes who left me very confused in a hotel hallway. Harry was very handsome and kind he was really fun to be around as well but could I have "feelings" for him? I did just meet him. That's impossible. I put those thoughts to the back of my head and took a nap.

Waking up to the smell of food I got up and headed into the kitchen to see Liz trying to make a vegetarian meal. "Whatcha making?" I asked her, she looked over at me showing me a picture of a vegetarian lasagna. She seemed really busy with it so I left her alone.

I went back into my room and picked up my song writing journal and my guitar. Strumming the chords lyrics started to pour out onto the paper.

(Song: Locked Out. Audio above or on the side depending on your device)

Every time that I touch the surface, so cold that I end up burnin'
I wish that I could break the silence walls you make
When I get this close, that's when you let me go...

Writing more to the song I finished half of it in a couple hours. Putting it away, I headed back out into the living room. Liz wasn't in the room or the kitchen she must be in her room, I made myself a snack and watched TV for the rest of the night. Well until I was tired.

~
This morning I decided to take a run and wake up my sleepy muscles. Plugging in my ear-buds my music started to play getting my adrenaline up.

I ran for awhile then came back home, having a short breakfast. Showering and getting dressed I was ready to get some stuff done. My car keys were a struggle to find in my bag but I finally found them, leaving the apartment and heading to the post office.

Once I arrived I picked up some of our fan mail smiling at the creative envelopes. Then I headed back to the apartment where I wrote some more lyrics to the new song and filled our schedule up with meetings and concerts.

My phone buzzed on the bed, I went over to it checking the notifications. *one text message, and two emails*

I check the emails first then at my text message.

From: Daniel
Hey Megan, I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee with me?

Well I wasn't really a fan of coffee I laughed at the text.

To: Daniel
Hey Dan! Sorry to tell you but I'm not the biggest fan of coffee. Haha. But I'd love to have "coffee" with you.

I sent my reply to him and continued doing what I did before. Soon I was done with all my stuff that needed to be done and I grabbed my car keys again an drove out to the store.

•••
Chapter 8! Short chapter :/
Sorry for not updating yesterday I was sick.

Hopefully updating tomorrow?

-Lins