Chapter 14

**THIS FANFIC WILL BE EDITED CONSTANTLY I ALWAYS FIND MISTAKES WHEN I CHECK OVER IT AGAIN AND AGAIN**

Please vote & comment, it's helps my story to grow. Also, please do not steal/copy my work. :)

I hope you enjoy "Dare 2.0" :)

>>>>>>>>>**<<<<<<<<<<<

Chapter 14.
•••
It's been a couple weeks since I've woken up and I'm still in the hospital recovering but I am getting stronger everyday. The doctor said I got lucky and that truck should've killed me instantly. But I'm still here alive and well.

Liz has stuck by my side the entire time but she'd listen and go home for rest when I told her to. Our fans got really worried when they heard about my accident and have all sent prayers and get well cards to us.

"Megan?" Harry said knocking on the door and coming in. "Hey." I said smiling at him, I'm happy he's okay and not hurt. "How are you feeling?" He asked sitting down in the chair next to my hospital bed. "Better, I'm definitely getting stronger everyday." I said. Harry smiled at my answer and held my hand giving it a small squeeze.

"You didn't deserve this." He softly said looking down at the grey floor. "Harry, it's not your fault. I am beyond happy that you are okay and just know you couldn't stop that truck from hitting us." I said holding his hand again he looked up at me his eyes started to water.

"Don't cry. I'm fine I am still here." I said smiling at him, Harry smiled back at me. "Well, Megan I have something I've been wanting to ask you for awhile now but didn't get to since you were sleeping like an angel a couple weeks ago." He said playing with his hands.

"I-I was wondering if you'd like to b-be my g-girlfriend?" Harry said looking at me I put my hand to my mouth trying to hide my smile that kept getting bigger. "I would love to Harry." I said to him and he too had the biggest smile on before giving me a kiss. He put his hands in his pocket searching for something in it. "Ah here it is!" He said pulling out the purple box, Harry opened it showing me the heart necklace.

"Harry it's beautiful! You really didn't have to get me this." I said looking at the gorgeous necklace. "Let me put it on you." He said, I held my hair up for him while he put the necklace on. "Looks perfect on you." Harry said giving me a peck on the cheek. "Thank you Harry." I said and he nodded.

~

"Come on Megan, we're almost to the car just a couple more steps." Liz said guiding me to the car I was finally leaving the hospital and my legs weren't so use to walking.

"Let me open your door." Liz said quickly opening the passenger door for me I climbed into the vehicle and sighed in relief. "You know I'm not much of a driver but for you my dear I will drive and try not to run over anything." She said starting the car.

"You're not doing bad Liz, you're actually driving better than me!" I said and we both laughed. The radio station started playing the overused songs ruining them even more. I closed my eyes an slept for the rest of the car ride.

*30 minutes later*

The car came to a complete stop and Liz got out of the car. "Hey sleepy head we're home lets get you up to your bed." She said helping me out and we walked to the elevator.

Liz pressed the 4th floor an up we went, then the elevator dinged. "I think I left the house keys in my purse it's in the car. Sorry Megan, I'm gonna quickly go get them." She said and disappeared. I leaned against the closet wall and closed my eyes again.

Soon I was sleeping in my warm bed it felt nice to be home again and not in a hospital with tubes attached to you. "I'll check on you after your nap, text me when you wake up." Liz said, and she closed my door leaving me to sleep.

•••
There's chapter 14, it's a short chapter it's basically a filler chapter but hey Megan & Harry are officially boyfriend and girlfriend now :ooooooo

How do you guys like the new Dare cover??

Also, check out my new fanfic called "Crazed" it's a Harry Styles vampire Fanfiction ;).

3 Votes & 4 Comments?

-Lins