Chapter 4

**THIS FANFIC WILL BE EDITED CONSTANTLY I ALWAYS FIND MISTAKES WHEN I CHECK OVER IT AGAIN AND AGAIN**

Please vote & comment, it's helps my story to grow. Also, please do not steal/copy my work. :)

I hope you enjoy "Dare 2.0" :)

>>>>>>>>>**<<<<<<<<<<<

Chapter 4.
•••
I came back to the hotel room with a hand full of towels. "I brought the towels." I said, placing them in the bathroom. The man with the hoody and British accent kept bothering me. Why was he so mysterious? Was he hiding from someone? All these questions entering my bored mind trying to traumatize me. "Megan, I'm ready let's go." Liz said grabbing her purse and heading out the door. I grabbed my keys and left.

Soon arriving at the stage parking lot, we headed to the stage manager. "Hi, sir is this the right stage for the show at eight?" The man looked at us with a weird face checking his papers, "Your Megan and Liz right?" He asked, we both nodded. "Okay, follow me then." He said leading us to the back of the stage where my guitar and a bunch of microphones were. "The lady over there will help you get ready with your microphones and guitar." He said and then left to do other stage stuff. We walked over to the lady who's name I just learned, Ana. "Okay girls you should be ready to go when Mike calls you on stage. How many songs are you singing?" She asked. "I think 8?" I said not sure, she sighed in frustration and went to grab a list of the songs. "You're singing 9." She said.

After we got down with sound check, Liz and I went back to the hotel and waited for our time to go back again. It was only 12:00pm. What to do? "Liz, wanna go out and do something?" I asked. "Yes! Please I'm so bored in this hotel." She said. Then we left to go explore the city, looking left and right for something interesting. "Why don't we shop?" She asked. I parked the car on the side of the roads parking spots and we started walking around the very busy New York.

Liz went inside a store that was very packed and I decided to wait outside for her. I sat down on the bench outside the store and waited for her. "Excuse me? Have we met before?" A man with a British accent asked me. I looked up to see if I recognized the man. "Um..." I muttered, "You wouldn't mind refreshing my memory? Sorry." I said with a smile. "I'm the man you ran into in the hallway, Harry." He said gesturing to shake my hand. "Oh, right! Sorry about that. I'm Megan." I said to him. "Very pretty name, Megan. I'm very sorry for running off like that I had some business to attend to." He said. In a hoody? Okay that was weird. "Oh, um that's fine." I said coolly.

Harry and I talked for a bit till Liz came out with a couple shopping bags that were completely full. "Bye Harry. Nice meeting you." I said to him, and I left with Liz back to the car. "Who was that?!" Liz yelled as soon as we were in the car. "No one." I said simply. Leaving Liz very anxious to find out more. "Tell meeeee!" She said dragging out 'me'. "His names Harry and I accidentally ran into him this morning in the hallway." I said, she took in the new information. "Well, he's cute." She said with a laugh.

~

"Now, it's unfortunately time for the last song of the night." I said into the mic, receiving some booing and 'more' coming from the crowd. "Here's bad for me!" Liz yelled. We started singing bad for me and soon the night came to an end. Tonight was fun, and I'm so sad it has come to an end. Liz and I will be staying in New York for another week due to some promotion with Macy's and a little bit of recording.

Maybe I'll see that Harry guy again? I thought to myself, then laughing at my silly self. Oh, Megan.

•••

There's chapter 4! (:
What would Megan and Harry's ship name be?

Hegan?
Hargan?
Merry? (Lol)

Updating tomorrow.

-Lins