🍋14🍋

As Kaminari helped you into the limo, with no help with the dress you finally sat in the seat a little nervous about getting out. The reason was, it allowed no room for underwear, meaning you were very exposed.

Sitting nervously with your legs tightly closed, Kaminari could tell that you were nervous but had clearly miss read the reason why.

"The show will be good. You have good models in it plus you organised it," the blonde gave you a comforting smile.

"Thank you," realising that the man hadn't twigged you tried to not to make it obvious that you if you were to open your legs ever so slightly, he'd be able to see what you had for dinner. That was your first mistake. As you looked away, your hands went to pull the dress further down, but with no look. Even though you were covered, Kaminari's golden eyes glanced over at the right time.

It was at that moment, he realised that you weren't wearing any underwear at this moment in time. Temptation overwhelmed the blonde's senses.

"Drink?" Kaminari questioned, as you just nodded in agreement. Not wanting to look in him in the eyes as paranoid to give away the fact you were not wearing anything underneath the very clingy material.

Your eyes watched as the blonde across from you popped the cork, as the bubbly liquid poured into a glass. Kaminari moved with such grace on his knees to not bump his head on the roof to deliver your drink. As one handheld the glass to you, his other hand, made its way up your leg, pushing its way past the shimmering material.

"What do we have here Miss Yagi?" sticking his tongue out the side of his mouth, his golden eyes held a mischievous promise. "You seem to have forgotten to put some underwear on," as your hand took the glass from his hand, it moved to grip your other leg spreading them wide apart.

"Denki....don't," before you could protest more, his lips made contact with your pussy a loud moan filling the back of the limo.

"Don't what?" lifting his head, your eyes looked down to his, with his mouth and chin glistening from your juices. "Want me to stop?" cocking his head to the side; your hand grabbed his hair, pushing his face back to your pussy. The glass in your other hand was placed at your lips, the drink gone in seconds before it dropped the glass, and your other hand was entangled in messy blonde hair.

Kaminari loved the taste of you on his tongue, so much he had to undo his trousers, to release the hardest erection he'd had in a long time. The sexual tension had built up between you over the last week, that it had been hard to refuse each other's touch.

"Denki...I need you, but you can't mess me up." a seductive but need voice leaves your lips making Kaminari's face pop up from the centre of your legs.

"Bend over...on the seat," commanding you, he pulled away as you got into position. When you were bent in front of him. The large hands slide the very tight material out of his way so that it wouldn't get any of yours or his mess that would no doubt happen. Not wanting to mess his trousers, worried that there were UV lights, he removed his trousers right to his ankles, grabbed a few napkins from the limo bar.

"Denki...don't make me wait," glancing back with desperation in your eyes, the blonde melted inside at the look alone.

"Don't worry angel," quickly moving his dick to your pussy, your ass tempting but he'd save it for another day, he shoved himself into the base of his cock. The tightness of your pussy making him, and you cry out in pleasure. Both of you thankful for the soundproof glass of the limo.

"Fuck Denki..fuck me! Make me yours!" crying in the pleasure of your pussy being filled, the blonde couldn't hold back the frustration of not seeing you. Kami's hand gripped the bunched-up material, thrusting into your dripping pussy for everything he was worth, letting you have every bit of the frustration he'd felt for the last few months out.

It was too much, clench onto the seat that held you up, your face a flustered mess into sure you actually wanted to get out the limo or just make the driver to continue driving so that you could continue to be pleasured by the man you loved.

The window between the driver and the back opened ever so slightly; it was extremely obvious from the noises in the back cab that the two of you were fucking. Yet the driver stayed professional.

"Miss Yagi, Mr Kaminari, we will be arriving at the venue in about 10 minutes," that was all before the sound of the window closed again. Stopping your briefly before Kaminari sped up, your fingers going to your clit, rubbing against it furiously before within a minute the two of you came. Kaminari pushed himself to the base of his cock, holding your hips in the place as your pussy was filled with his hot seamen and his twitching manhood.

"Fuck Angel! I... want to go again," he groaned, he wasn't the only one either.

"Me to but we gotta clean up," moaning, out of breath and feeling very sweaty. Kaminari was very gentlemanly as he cleaned you thoroughly, before helping to pull the sparkly material back over your ass. Just as his trouser was fastened, you rearranged his hair with stuck to his forehead a little that you were there.

"I'll get out first, babe. I don't want anyone seeing what belongs to me," winking at you, he knew that you were feeling a little self-conscious. Leaning over you kissed him softly, knowing that you would not be able to until later.

"Thank you, Denki," smiling softly, the car pulled up and the door was opened. The blonde got out, the limo before was still having pictures on the red carpet. When your limo turned up, Kirishima and Bakugou's red eyes turned to the door, curious at what would have happened.

When Kaminari got out, a huge goofy smile on his face the two men knew that the two of you had been fucking. It was confirmed when your hand popped out, taking the blondes with your face flustered a little whenever you had cum.

It didn't surprise you that the press questioned the two of your relationships as you got out the limo together, but not only did the two of you deny it. Kirishima and Bakugou confirmed that the two of you weren't dating. Bakugou decided to mess with the press, knowing that Camie would not mind by dropping the hint that you were in some sort of relationship with him and the model of your show.

Both yourself and Kaminari thanked the ash blonde, Kaminari because he knew that Bakugou was trying to help. However, you thanked him because you felt he knew the two of you were still in a bad space, none the wiser that the ash-blonde was very aware of the relationship that you and one of best friends were in. 

***Thank you for reading! Are things moving to fast...Nah, not like you've not fucked before,***