11

"Guys, I have work in the morning like super early, so I have to bail but use any of my cars and stuff for trips. I can recommend places to eat and deffo do some sightseeing," you call out as you begin to walk upstairs, rubbing your eyes exhausted.

"She seems tired," Mina observed before she looked at Kirishima who nodded at your tiny form vanishing.

"I'm going to go to bed" Kaminari pronounced quickly getting up.

"Yeh, I think we will to" Bakugou yawned, they had all just travelled a while to be here and that was catching up on the group.

Lying in your bed, wanting to sleep, you couldn't as he was in your home, your heart felt heavy to just be under the same roof. 'I'm gonna go for a swim' you thought before you changed into a bikini only to open the door with Kaminari stood there. His hand was so close to your face because he was about to knock, then you notice he has two beers in his hand.

"Can we talk?" he whispered to not wake anyone, a hint of need in his voice.

"No" you pout, not as quiet as he'd been, as Kirishima was still awake. The red head happened to open the door slightly that he could see Kaminari stood at your door.

"I'm sorry...I fucked up," Kami groaned in defeat.

"No, it is fine. I fucked up" a tired grin on your lips, "I thought that I could actually have a relationship" that's when the grin drops to reveal the true pain in your heart. Not wanting to hear more, you attempt to shut the door, only for him to push it open.

"Look, I'm here and I want to talk...I flew all the way here to talk," his voice was hushed but there was a clear annoyance in the tone, irking you even more.

"Must have been nice on my plane...now you're in my home...you broke my heart, what else do you want from me? My money...my business? Hell, why don't I just give you everything huh? The reason I don't settle down is that I'm scared people only want me for my money you know that..." tears were spilling from your eyes, the look of complete defeat of lying to everyone including yourself. The sound of your heart was breaking to Kaminari but also to Kirishima who wanted to drag you to his room, to snuggle you between himself and Mina.

"I know! I don't care about your money. I have my own money now...hell if you want it all, my fame, everything I would give it you and only you!" that made you look at him, there was no hesitation in his words.

"Really? Because I was willing to give you everything...I had an amazing week and you...you didn't even call, instead I see on the news the person you kissed in front of me got you..." grabbing the bridge of your nose, your eyebrow scrunched in anger, remember the utter embarrassment you'd felt.

"Yeh because you didn't want to go public, like you were embarrassed by me or something. How you think that made me feel?" Kaminari snapped making it clear that he also wasn't happy with the arrangement either, but he was wrong, and you were ready to prove that you did indeed wanted to go public.

"Well if I wasn't willing to go public, why did I get my stupid ass out the car to come and see where the guy I was supposed to be having a romantic date with had gotten to...tell me that?" you stared at him, he was stumped and completely lost for words a second before letting out a large sigh of frustration.

"Let's start again...let me show you how much you mean to me...I'll do fucking anything" he groaned louder that luckily everyone but Kirishima was deep asleep.

"Really? anything?" a pout crosses your lips, as this point the redhead closed his door it wasn't his business, but he could tell that the two of you would somehow make it up. Well, that was what he hoped at least.