7

Getting in the car Lisanna sits next to you with Bickslow looking at you worriedly as you seem out of it. "(f/n) we have something to tell you?" the white-haired woman comments as you snap out of it.

"Oh sorry...I was spacing" you smile nodding her to go ahead.

"Well we're having a baby. So, I'll need to find you a replacement when I go on maternity leave" she smiled as you sat staring a little unsure what to say for a second.

"Cool cool cool," glancing back out the window a second before turning back to the big blue eyes staring at you, almost watering up, "Congratulations! Have you told Mira yet? She will be thrilled" you stare back at the buildings going by.

"No. You're the first," she smiled as you nodded slightly acknowledging what she was saying.

"That's cool. Anything else?" as you look at the two, she passes you a file.

"Yeh two models dropped out the Victoria Secret due to pregnancies, you need to make a speech on what happened with Soma..." she went on with lots of stuff, you just spaced out a moment before zoning back into her. "Of course. I'll work with you. Sorry this was supposed to be a week off," Lisanna looked bad as you just sighed.

"Yeh it is for you. Spend it with your family. I'll handle it all." you lean over in the limo hugging her, realising that this was a big thing for the couple, "Congrats guys!" you pull them both into a hug, as you're sure Lis is crying a little on your shoulder.

"Are you sure?" the woman commented a little dubious.

"Yehh, I'll be fine for a week" you smile confidently, as she nods still not convinced that you were actually ok. "You know what? I'll get on it now. Driver stop," you call out as he pulls up. "Tell my dad. I'll see him later ok." Grabbing all the files off the woman, you get out the limo.

Walking back to the hotel, getting a bit of fresh air, a large sigh leaving your lips. 'so much for a break' Groaning internally, you walk into the hotel, just as everyone else has finished breakfast.

Of course, they see you walking towards the lift that their also about to get in. However, your nose deep in the files with a scowl on your face, not even hearing them. Stood in the lift, flicking through possible models in a world of your own, a huge scowl on your face.

"Earth to (f/n)" Before you know it, Bakugou is in your face.

"Hey Bakugou...I'm really busy can I help?" Only then do you look up seeing everyone else.

"Oo sorry I was miles away...what you all got planned today?" Even though you're smiling, it's clear that you're miffed about something.

"Oh just shopping...weren't you going to your dads?" Mina scowls, already aware of what you were going to say.

"Yeh something came up" The pout made it clear that you weren't that impressed sending your first week off now working, "and I gave Lisanna the week off to spend with her family." shrugging when you feel arms around you, making your tense up.

"Why not be my date today?" Kaminari was being clingy, something that you weren't currently needing.

"Are you deaf or just stupid? I'm busy take a hint," the elevator door opens to let people in, pushing out the blondes arms you walk out.

"You're in the penthouse?" the blonde looking dejected, and slightly confused.

"Yeh you're pissing me off!" you groan, storming down the corridor.

Mina looks at Kirishima "It must be bad if she is like that," they sighed simultaneously, usually they knew if something bad like this happened, sex would sort it, but you were rejecting Kaminari. Right now, you probably would anyone who offered.