13

Getting ready in your room you had a hairstylist and makeup artist to help you get ready. What you didn't know there was a surprise waiting for you once you were ready, that your friends had planned to celebrate the show. As they walked downstairs the area was full of your old college friends that had come for the show, that you had no clue was coming.

Somehow, they'd all arranged with Lisanna to stop in your house but not make you aware, since you had been busy all-day, prepping at the show. Kami, Kiri and Bakugou had stayed at the house getting people into rooms and letting them know when you were back to be quiet.

Slipping your dress on you that was sparkly but also very revealing, you heard the door open.

Turning Kaminari was stood there, his jaw dropped in awe, as you smiled, he looked good, better than good so damn handsome. Wearing a black tux on and down the folds was white lightning bolts, with his signature blonde hair with the black lightning bolt.

"Do I look ok?" a shy little voice leaves your glossed lips before you do a little spin, bringing him out of his trance to walk over instantly kissing you.

Kissing back forgetting your lipstick the two of you were lost in yourselves before pulling apart.

"Angel...wow...marry me" he smiled as you face dropped slightly.

"You know I don't want to get married," that ticked him off a little bit but it had been a week, and he was planning on marrying one day and having a family.

"I'll wait but baby...I don't want anyone to see you" a playful, but jealous grin forms on his face.

"Why?" Smirking as turn, reapplying the lipstick that was smudged.

"Well people don't know you're mine...so they may try to put their hands on you" there was a hint of both jealousy and sadness in his voice. Turning, wrapping your arms around his neck as you gazed into his golden eyes.

"Pika...don't worry I'll break their fuckin' hands if they try" smiling mischievously before kissing his lips.

"Hmm you better" chuckling against your lips, just wanting to spend the night the two of you but knowing there was something important that you'd worked so hard on tonight, "Plus, they sent me up to get you to hurry the hell up, unless you want to be late" Kami grinned mischievously.

"Ok...erm can we get a picture together?" Biting your lip a little nervously, before being pulled into his hard torso.

"God! Yes!" Kami's phone was in his hand within the blink of an eye before you both pose kissing and pulling stupid faces with each other.

"I won't get to tell you till we get to bed but you look beautiful" Kaminari kisses your hand softly. "But shall we?" Smirking, holding his arm out for you to link with it. 'I hope Kirishima gets a picture of us' the blonde wanting every memory of the two of you together.

Downstairs everyone has glitter bombs and champagne ready for when you walk down as a surprise. "She is going to be so surprised" Izuku comments to his lovers "I know" Ochaco giggles loud earning a glare from Bakugou to shut it. "Think she will bolt?" Kyoka comments to her girlfriend Momo "No... We got Kaminari to hold her" Kirishima added he knew you were at least sleeping together even if it wasn't confirmed he wasn't going to push it.

Walking out your room linking arms with the man you were falling in love with all over again, you were glowing. Yellow eyes glanced at you, his woman, his angel as the two of you heading to the stairs laughing and giggling.

"You nervous" the man questioned.

"Yeh...I've done shows before, but this is a biggie even for me," confessing, you fidget nervously.