🍋2🍋

After coming off the phone with Kirishima, the blonde was slightly pale, after his telling off from All Might who he idolised after helping him in his football career. Looking to the side of him the leggy redhead he suggested was just waking up.

"Morning hot stuff" he smirked nibbling her neck as he would never kiss a girl on the lips, he felt that made too much of an attachment.

"Morning you're self" the woman giggled, still as if she was in a daydream lying in bed with a top football player, who was known for breaking hearts up and down around the world. "Sounds like a fancy party you're going to...I could be a plus one if you want?" she was trying to cling and that was her first mistake, she assumed he cared enough to want to see her again.

Truth be told he didn't, since like you, his heart had closed off a long time ago. The first time was when you ended the relationship with him at college. He had acted cool saying 'I guess you were a one-night stand that overstayed your welcome,', so he wasn't hurt but that was a mask to covering up how he truly felt. The thing was you had loved all of the people in your life, but especially Kaminari, he was the first one to cheer you up after what happened with Dabi.

So, when he said it was only ever a one night stand it hurt more than anything else. His words dug in deeper than anything else that happened, you had only ever confessed this to Mina once when drunk. Even now you hated what he had said, like he was playing a game with your heart all that time you were in a big relationship. However, it hurt him the most and the only people that knew was the guys closest to him, hence why he made the comment so comfortably with Kirishima.

Bakugou was the other one, so the fact you had a relationship with both of them and not with him broke the last bit of love he had for you. Yet, he had everything you ever brought him, including the pants you left in his hotel room the first night you met. Remembering what you wore on you first meeting, the bikini, the dress, what you were talking about. As much as he tried to deny it, the blonde loved you still and was just trying to cope, by finding a new woman but compared them all with you.

Swallowing the bitter taste in his mouth for speaking about you so cruelly, especially for your dad to hear, he showed the red head exactly how he was feeling, fucking her so good before he left without so much as a goodbye. Deciding to head home early to help prepare for the party next week. Wondering if you were really as cold as the papers were saying, and if you would be bringing your supposed new squeeze, Soma.

Meanwhile with you, Soma had left little notes over the house to strip your clothes off, replacing it with a beautiful lingerie set he had brought, some heels and a necklace. This wasn't uncommon, you had done similar things for him before.

Making your way to the kitchen he was stood in there, just with an apron on, so his firm ass was on show. His red and black hair had the white head band in whilst he placed something in the oven setting a timer, as he heard you open the door. Turning around he didn't have time to say anything as your lips were on his, already begging for access to his tongue. Smirking he parted his lips allowing your tongue to dance with his.

Pulling away he saw you needed him right now, that you were hurting like he thought you would with the news.

"Hey, my queen" he grinned like a goon.

"Hey my king. Something smells good" Giggling in excitement, he starts nibbling at your neck.

"Hmm it does" he chuckles before you pull his hair.

"I'm so hungry" you wink getting to your knees, lifting the apron, his cock is semi but growing by the second.

Not even having chance to say anything, your hand is wrapped around the shaft and your lips are kissing the tip, before licking the little precum off.