🍋6🍋

Carefully stepping out your dress, you turned to face the blonde man, feeling vulnerable. You know full well your head was going to hurt in the morning, but you weren't drunk enough to not remember it.

Sitting on the large bed, Kami grabbed your hand as he pulled you onto his lap, so that you were straddling him.

Beginning to suck your nipple through the lace bra, it was hot, making you moan, your hips grinding against him. Pulling back his hazy vision looked at you, the girl he loved for so long on his lap and he was being a dick, trying to hide his feeling.

"Lie down let me strip down" smirking at you, you giggle, crawling off still your undies and heels, it was a definite kink of his. Slowly he started to strip his shirt off making you crawl over to help; he was taking too long, and you needed to release now.

Within minutes he was butt naked, as you bent down blowing the end of his dick making it twitch with need. "Plea...mmm" Kaminaire moaned as you sat on the edge of the bed your nails in his ass as you thrust his cock into your mouth, taking it all in, you looked into his yellow eyes with your (e/c) ones.

Grabbing your hair, he started to fuck your mouth, as you sucked, wrapping your tongue around the shaft. 'Fuckkkkkk I missed this' groaning internally knowing if he came now, he would not get it back up again from all the booze.

"Baby...let me taste that Jadeite encrusted pussy of yours." His husk voice requested, making you smirk around his cock. Stopping the movement on is cock you slapped his ass hard making him groan out in pleasure.

"Angel, I will spank you...hard" Kaminari smirked, wanting to hit your ass hard, for breaking his heart. Rolling on your front, your pantie covered ass in the air, with your heels on.

"Go ahead...I've been such a bad girl...that I need to be punished" purring with need, he knew you were into this stuff, but he had never done it before. Grabbing his phone, he snapped a quick picture, this would be useful for years on those lonely nights.

"How bad?" his voice a little slurry but damn he was hard.

"Really bad...I need to confess my sins...otherwise, I'll be a devil and not an angel" an innocent smile on your sweet lips.

'Shit shit shit' he was loving it as he slapped your ass hard, making you squeal in pleasure before rubbing where he just hit.

"Want more?" he queried.

"Yes please...more I've been soo bad" Moaning, he slapped the other the cheek, before massaging it. Kaminari repeated this a few times, your ass cheeks redraw with his handprint, yet again he needed pictures.

"Let me at his posh twat of yours," he smirks pulling the expensive lace to one side, it was like an oasis in a dry desert, as his tongue went deep inside making you moan and squeal. It was as if little shocks of electricity were running through your body with the excitement.

Swirling his tongue around the taste was as if coming home, before pulling away he inserting two fingers, biting your ass cheek "Hmm Pika!" you mumble making him scowls.

"Denki" Kaminari growls at you, but being defiant, you giggle.

"Will you punish me if I don't say your name" you look back, testing the boy who used to be laid backs limit, he pulled his fingers out licking them clean.

Moving his hands, he began sliding your knickers to where your knees bent before he lined up to you, in your drunken states you didn't even think about protection, knowing you both had multiple lovers.

Slowly he slides in "OOO DENKI" you call out making him smile his goofy smile.

"(F/N)" he calls out being fully in you, the feeling of your pussy clenching his cock the best feeling he'd had in years.