1

Life after the great Poly Break up, wasn't the same, it was a little lonely but due to how busy you were at first it went unnoticed. That's when you decided to have a fling with the angry Bakugou, hooking up in secret for sex but it never felt the same. This feelings towards you had changed and you had changed as well, more desperate for love that you wouldn't put in the effort he was wanting.

In the end, the secret rendezvouses ended and you just became extremely good friends that had once been lovers. When he started dating a model Camie in his last year of college, the two of you drifted even farther apart, not intentionally but you would still go for the odd drink when your schedule allowed it.

That's when you bumped into Kirishima and Mina, who were now a couple at a fundraiser the team was doing. Kaminari couldn't make it, even though he was part of the team due to travelling or something. Bakugou hardly spoke to you since Camie was glaring at you the whole time. The ash blonde would say he wasn't pussy whipped, but he definitely was.

He had commented the sex was amazing once, but he thought if he could convince the model to allow you in their bed, it would be his top fantasy.

Unfortunately, she wasn't feeling the same and well you couldn't blame the girl for now throwing shade at you whenever you were around. The pink and red-haired duo, however, took no time in getting you drunk and back to their hotel room. From that day, the three of you became a poly relationship, and you seemed happy whenever you had chance to see them.

However, your schedule as well as your confidence got the better of you. Walking in home to surprise them once, you overheard them talking, as Kirishima told Mina he loved her and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. Clearly, they hadn't heard you arrive, before hearing the door slam with the sound of you leaving.

Later that night you text to say that it wasn't working, since you would be moving to London for a year or so on business. They pleaded for you to come back, then you explained it wasn't them it was you, before wishing them all the best for the future. This was the second time you had broken the hearts of the red and pink haired duo. What you had actually heard was Kirishima and Mina practising their proposal to you.

Kirishima loved both the women in his life equally and wanted to have a life, as well as a family with the two of you but being a coward, full of self-pity you decided that he was just wanting Mina. So, instead of them breaking your heart you broke theirs instead. Yet even though you broke their hearts to them, they wanted you to be somehow in their lives even if it was just friends.

Nevertheless, packing up that part of your life, you jumped on a plane to London, to the offices there as well. It broke your dad and Gramps heart when you left them behind, but they would visit often over the next two years. Even though you left, you always got updated on what everyone was doing by contacting your two best friends, Shoto and Midoriya, who had gotten married but also had Ochaco as their third. She had already given birth to Izuku's baby but was now pregnant with Shotos. Who had to be difficult and produce twins.

Kyoka ended up getting with Momo, however, you didn't really hear from anyone else that you used to speak, after all, you were married to your work. Bakugou would text from time to time to ask you had been watching them play professional football, just after the game. Instantly you would always respond since you made time to watch all the pros games.

Kaminari, Bakugou and Kirishima had all ended up in the same team remaining their defence formation the Legion of Boom, as it was a trio not to meddle with on the field.

Life in London was lonely, but you kept yourself busy and deep within your work. Having the odd celebrity fling here and there. All your old lovers did keep tabs on you in the news, surprised that you were allowing so much gossip about yourself to be released. No matter how much you were in for fucking a model or some sports star here and there, the press always praised you for the hard work you did.