25

Warmth surrounded your body in the form of muscular arms with your face firm pressed against the solid abs of your lover Kaminari. Even though you should be hungover, the two of you had somehow fucked yourself sober throughout the morning. The only complaint was the fact the two of you were still extremely sleepy wanting to bask in each other's warmth for the rest of the day, just like when the two of you were on your paradise island. 

It was a tranquil peace that was being disturbed by the sound of someone knocking loudly on your door. Glancing over at the clock on the bedside glowing red in the still darkened room it was 9 am but you'd not got plans until midday. 

Kaminari had heard the knocks, however, chose to pretend to be still asleep pulling your form into him closer. The scent of your body was like an intoxicating perfume that he couldn't get enough of. Much to his dismay though, the knocking continued meaning that it would no doubt be Bakugou, Kirishima or someone equally as annoying to the blond right now. 

"Fuck sake," Kami groaned releasing your wiggling body from his arms as you attempted to get up but had been currently trapped in the prison of the man's arms. A prison that you would happily be trapped in for the rest of your life. 

"I'll be right back," yawning as your mess of hair, resembled a nest but to Kaminari you still looked like the best thing ever. Slowly, you waddled your way to the door grabbing anything in your attempt to cover up, not realising that it was the man watching you so intently shirt. 

Sliding your arms through the sleeves, you kept the door on the chain, that way the other person couldn't see into the room

Sliding your arms through the sleeves, you kept the door on the chain, that way the other person couldn't see into the room. Kaminari stretched out not making a sound, as the fear you would become moody from revealing to the stranger at the door you had brought him back to his room.

As you peered out the crack of the door, glaring at the grumpy looking face staring at you it was clear that you'd forgotten something.

"Get your ass up! We're supposed to be downstairs before shitty hair and pinky remember?" Blinking a few times, Bakugou glared at you with such intensity through the small crack, his eye wandering down the small opening seeing that you had Kaminari's shirt from last night on.

"Huh?" confused you seemed to have forgotten that the loving couple was not aware of the actual plans for today and it was to be revealed at breakfast as you booked a private room for a specific rundown of the day that yourself, Bakugou, Kaminari, Camie, Sero, Momo and Jiro was supposed to be setting up.

Bakugou could see the cogs turning in your mind before the realisation sunk in a panicked look crossing your face.

"Fuck! We'll be there in a moment," slamming the door in the ash blonde's face, you'd not registered that you'd said we. "Denki, you ass we need to be downstairs!" not being quiet as Bakugou stood at the door a second, a smug look forming on his face at the fact you clearly were not being quiet.

Bakugou wasn't the only one that had noticed how you dropped the ball that you and Kami were in the same room. The blonde in your bed had the stupidest grin form on his face, before being dragged out of the bed.