Chapter 15

After dinner on Sunday, Tendou had a hard time sleeping. Did she know why? No. She eventually decited to ge to the kitchen & warm up some milk for herself. Athough, before she could get to the kitchen, she was stopped by Hinata.

    "Now, what would a lil shortie like you be doing out of bed so late hnn?"

    "O-oh hi. Tendou san right? I-I was just walking around thinking."

    Tendou wore a baffled face.

    "Now lil sunny, what would be the matter with such a simple minded indivisual like yourself?"

    "I was just thinking about the past two weeks. Like, I had learned some personal stuff about my teammates that I would've never knowticed before if I wasn't looking, but lately, I've been knowticing more stuff. It's kinda weird, right?"

    "Well kiddo, we all learn to be observant at some point. You're just a late bloomer. Now are you gonna help me steal & heat up some milk or not."

    Hinata agreed to help the older middle blocker, along with have a conversation on the way there.

    "Alright kid, let's go."

    "So Tendou san."

    "What's up?"

    "Is there anything that you were oblivious to before you started being observant to?"

    Tendou was slightly shocked by this, so they told the shorter bean, "Well kid, when I was younger, I didn't realise why I was bullied. Turns out when I switched up my hair style, I was seen more as inteminating & less of a pretator, school wide. I didn't know why people called me a monster. I'm glad I found out though. It helped me find me & now I can yell at people who did the same thing to me."

    "Wow. That is a lot. Are you alright?"

    Tendou smiled & said, "Yeah. Now I really couldn't care less about what other people think, & that is good for self confidence, right?"

    Hinata just nodded a yes.

    Then, Tendou put a hand on the shortie's head.

    "Alright, we can now commence with opperation late night snack!"

    "Right!"

    Meanwhile, Semi & Shirabu heard the whole thing. Don't ask why they were in a room separated from everyone else. They decited to get dressed & follow the two to the kitchen.

    When the two setters got to the kitchen, the middle blockers didn't knowtice.

    "Ahem," said Shirabu.

    That startled the middle blockers.

    "What do you think you two are doing?"

    "Getting a snack," said Hinata.

    Shirabu rolled his eyes as Semi facepalmed.

    "Of course. We will leave you to it my queens," said Semi, with a smirk.

    "Rightieo Semi Semi, also Shirabu, why do you look so salty?," asked Tendou.

    That caused Semi having to hold back Shirabu, as Tendou laughed & Hinata looked scared.

    "Well good night you two. I'll try to calm him down before morning. Remember to pack your things shortie."

    "Hey! I'm not that short!"

    After the two setters left, the middle blockers got their snack, & ate it in the kitchen as to not wake up anyone on their teams.

    In the morning, there were many tears shed. People were hugging their friends, well, except for Shirabu, but you could tell he was sad to go. Even Ushijima looked a little sad, since he did become friends with a certain bed head behind everyone else's backs. After all of the hugging & crying, Karasuno, Aoba Johsai, & Shiritorizawa boarded their busses & set on their way back to Miyagi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not gonna lie, I finished this chapter in a grocery store (Kroger to be specific). Also, happy new year! Let's just hope 2021 will be so much better. Although, I'm kinda glad for quarentine. If it weren't for it, my partner wouldn't have confessed to me, I wouldn't have started writing fan fiction, & I had finished like 10+ animes (that's more than I finished in my 9 years before quarentine). Now kiddos, happy new year & instead of having all of that champane, drink some water.

- Big Sibling Authour