Chapter 16

T/w: i don't know if it is a slur, but i dont think it is. but washijo just offends like half of the team by calling them a name that is historically used to offend femenine gay men

    On the Shiritorizawa bus, the cutest thing that no one had ever would've guessed they'd see happened. Shirabu & Semi were sitting next to each other asleep. Not only that, but Semi's head was on top of Shirabu's & Shirabu's head was burried into Semi's arm. Shirabu also had his arm draped around Semi. The two looked very relaxed & innocent.

    "Who knew Shiraboop could look so calm," said Yamagata, with a smirk.

    Tendou & Goshiki were already taking pictures of the sleepy setters. Leon decited to put a blanket he brought on the two of them. Ushijima & Soekawa tried to get everyone to sit down before someone, especially one of the first years, got injured. The reason that the two captains were worrying about it was because Washijo was being a stinky boomer & refused to help because he didn't know who was cishet & who wasn't, & he really didn't want to help the noncishet people.

    A couple minutes later, the two setters started to stir.

    "Hey, I don't remember putting a blanket on us," said Semi in a groggly voice.

    "Yea-. Those fuckers," said Shirabu, who finally realised what was going on.

    "Welp, I guess the pretty setters are awake," said Goshiki.

    "Get over here you little shit!," Shirabu said to Goshiki.

    "Don't you hurt my sweet little Tsutomu," said Tendou as they picked up Goshiki.

    "Satori, please put Goshiki down. We are still in a moving bus," said Ushijima.

    "I'm fine Ushijima!," said Goshiki.

    "Just be careful."

    "Shouldn't coach be telling us that?," asked Tendou.

    "I'm not going to help a bunch of sissies!," said Washijo.

    "Can you please be careful, & I would also recomend that Goshiki be put down."

    "Wow look at Coach Saitou stepping up. I'm so proud of you~," said Tendou.

    "Welp, I should probably speak up once in a while," Saitou pushed up his glasses, "since you are technically still kids compared to me."

    "Welp, there goes my plans for a rampage. Oh coach don't look at me like that, I was just kidding," said Tendou.

    "You better be kiddo. Safety isn't something to laugh at."

    "Alright sir."

    After that, Tendou put Goshiki down & they sat in their seats. Everyone else went back to their seats & Semi & Shirabu went back to cuddling.

    Things weren't that chaotic on the Karasuno bus. Almost everyone on the bus was sleeping, except for the managers, Yamaguchi, & Takeda, since someone needs to drive the bus in the middle of the night. Sometime throughout the night, Yamaguchi snuck up to the front so they could chat with the managers.

    The girls talked about their crushes & Yamaguchi gushed about Terushima. They also talked about who the test of the team would be good with.

    "I'm just saying, Narita would be good with Kinoshita," said Kiyoko

    "No. He definitly would be perfect with Ennoshita," said Yachi.

    "Oh, what about Konoha from Fukurodani?," asked Yamaguchi.

    Kiyoko & Yachi both stared at Yamaguchi for a good couple seconds.

    "Yamaguchi, you're absolutly briliant," said Kiyoko.

    "I honestly got that from Na-."

    Kiyoko cut off Yamaguchi.

    "Don't say anything because it's already perfect."

    "Yes ma'am."

    After that, Yachi, Kiyoko, & Yamaguchi laughed a little, before Yamaguchi went back to their seat. Not long after, the three high schoolers fell asleep on their way back to Miyagi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, first of all, sorry for the delay. My dad & step mom decited that we were eating out & we aren't allowed to have phones out on the table (my step mom's rule that my dad forces me & my brother to follow). Also, I think next chapter will have a decent amount of fluff. Now in order to not get a cavity from the fluff, you need to drink water.

- Big Sibling Authour