Chapter 11

"Have a seat where ever. I don't really care."

    The six teenagers walked into the Kozume household. It looked average, which wasn't supprising since Kenma does live there. The bi-colour haired setter went to go fetch the first aid kit. He came back a minute later.

    When Kenma came back, Akaashi & them went to work on treating the other second years', & Yamaguchi's, wounds. After that, they decited to go back out to the one hundered yen store.

    Nothing much happened on the way to the store. People stared at the group of odd looking teenagers, & they stared back. It was actually pretty uneventful. They managed to avoid the boys who hurt them. When they got to the store, they got their things & left. The walk back to Nekoma was quiet & peaceful.

    Sneaking back into the school would be a hassel, since they had to get themselves & the snacks over the fence. It was ultamitly decited that Yamaguchi & Akaashi would do it, since they are the tallest of the bunch. The trip over the fence ended up being easier than they thought, especially since no one fell.

    Once they got back into the school, Yamaguchi, Nishinoya, Shirabu, & Yahaba all went into the bathroom to take their makeup off, while Kenma & Akaashi went into their teams' rooms. Eventually, the crows, the eagle, & Yahaba went back into their rooms.

    Once Shirabu got back to his team's room, he saw that Goshiki & Tendou were up & waiting by the door, arms crossed.

    "Where were you young man?," asked Tendou sternly.

    "Why would you care?," asked Shirabu, with a little bit of sass.

    "Well believe it or not when I realise that one of my underclassmen is missing I actually care. I was worried." Oh great. Tendou is mad. "I'm not gonna tell Washijo about this. I'm not even gonna tell Wakatoshi about this. Do it again & I'll tell both of them! They'll have your head, you hear me!?"

    Shirabu's eyes were wide. He then looked at Goshiki, who had looked away immediatly. "Um, why is Goshiki involved?"

    "Leave them out of this boy."

    Shirabu looked down & mumbled, "Yes sir."

    Goshiki's eyes got wide & his head darted torwards Tendou. If looks could kill, Tendou would be charged with the murder of Shirabu.

    "Don't call me sir. Now good night kids."

    "I'll tell you later Shirabu," whispered Goshiki.

    Shirabu smiled in relief. Then the two of them said good night & went to sleep.

    If you think that was harsh, worse came to Nishinoya & Yamaguchi.

    "Tadashi, Nishinoya san, I expected better from both of you, especially you Tadashi." Who knew that Mr. Salty, the human french fry, the magane of the team, Tsukishima Kei, was scolding people, especially his best friend, oh & the team libero.

    Saying that Yamaguchi was close to tears was an understatement. They looked like they could burst any second. Nishinoya doesn't care about being scolded, since it happened so often, but ey actually felt kinda bad for the middle blocker.

    The human salt shaker kept up his scolding for a solid twenty minutes before Tanaka told him to "shut up & go to sleep kid." The guilt still kept up with Yamaguchi well into the night, so much so that they stayed up all night crying. Eventually, the first year decited to text their boyfriend, who assured them that everything is ok. Nishinoya also crawled over to them at some point to give them a hug, since they felt bad for them.

    Needless to say that Yahaba got off with just a glare from Kunimi for being a little too loud coming back in. Yahaba gave Kunimi a glare back for being up really late into the night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey kiddos! So I've started watching the Daganrompa animation (I'm already in the future arc if you were wondering, & I watched the first animation a while ago, & I liked it). I am now scared of Junko Ennoshima. I also won't associate with the fandom, specifically because they scare me & I already am slightly scared of my friends who are in that fandom (one of them kins, Kokichi was it? I dunno who that is or how to spell that name but ok). Anyways, I have four Fs in school & I don't feel like getting them up, although if I get a C average, my mom wouldn't gripe if I got a nose piercing (funny coming from someone who is scared of "pokie things"). Also, when I say "any neopronoun" for part of Suga & Tendou's pronouns, I mean any of the more known ones (ey/em, zir/zirs for example). Now without further adue, GO DRINK WATER YOU BUNCH OF FUCKING BEAUTIFUL HEATHENS. Thank you.

Pronoun reminder *sigh*:
Sugawara: they/them & any neopronoun
Kageyama: she/her
Yamaguchi: they/them he/him
Kenma: they/them
Nishinoya: they/them ey/em
Yahaba: they/them he/him
Kunimi: they/them
Akaashi: they/them ey/em
Tendou: any pronoun & neopronoun
Semi: she/her they/them
Goshiki: they/them she/her ey/em
Anahori: she/her

- Big Sibling Authour