Chapter 9

The next day, Hinata heard different people call other people different honourifics. He knowticed how other teams used san instead of kun to refer to certain players on other teams. At this point, Hinata could guess why.

    When it was Karasuno's turn to take a break, Aoba Johsai & Shiritorizawa were playing againsed each other. The first years were watching to stratagize for their future matches when they saw that Oikawa was constantly looking, no, staring at Ushijima. Iwaizumi kept on needing to yell at Oikawa to "get his dumbass back into the game," & people wonder where Kageyama learned his agressiveness. This entertained the first years until the two Tokyo teams were done playing. The next Karasuno match was with Nekoma.

    When lunchtime rolled around, Shirabu, Nishinoya, & Yamaguchi all went off together into a dark quiet room. Hinata & Ennoshita decited to follow them & they found the three bisexuals surrounding a poor Anahori, who was crawled up into a ball, by T-posing around her. She laid still, making sure not to disturb her captours. Hinata started laughing his guts out while Ennoshita just pulled Nishinoya by the collar of their shirt, Yamaguchi by the hand. He also sent in Semi to fetch Shirabu.

    The rest of the day, all of the teenagers, except for the team moms & a couple others, were hyper. This effected their playing style greatly. They were all pretty much playing like Jozenji. This did make things calmer during dinner time.

    "Hey, Yamaguchi. Why do you look so happy?"

    The question was asked by Kageyama, when they were putting in their piercings so they wouldn't close.

    "No reason. What's up?"

    Kageyama tensed up a little.

    "I was just wondering, um, i-if you could, um-."

    Yanaguchi interrupted the setter by saying, "Can you spit it out?"

    Kageyama looked at the middle blocker with wide eyes & hastily said, "Can you pierce my ears please?"

    Yamaguchi then smiled & said, "Alright. Sit comfortably & let me get my little poker. It'll hurt but it'll be worth it."

    After a bit of pain & tears, Kageyama finally had her ears pierced. Since she didn't have ear rings of her own yet, Yamaguchi let her borrow some of their ear rings, after they were cleaned of course. The other teams, minus one Shiritorizawa setter, Shirabu, thought this was strange. The famous Miyagi setter from the dump, who was known for liking only vollyball, had spikes coming out of her ears. Like, decent size spike ear rings. Kageyama eventually got kinda embarrassed, so she asked if she could borrow some studs, if Yamaguchi had any, which they did.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey kiddos! Sorry for the shorter chapter but I was planning on making my chapter longer, & this one is a filler chapter, & I was hyper, so that was fun. Anyways, my views on this fan fic are going up more than I would've ever thought possible, with my luck. Anyways, I know how boring it can be when someone talks about that stuff repeatly, so sorry for that. I actually kinda wanna make myself have the hair punk Yamaguchi has. Also, I didn't mean to make myself emo. I wanted to make myself punk but unfortunetly, I don't have the funds for that, or the makeup skills. Also, is ear ring one word or two? Also I can't say n**dl* without getting at least slightly overwhelmed (which my dad's family liked to bully for, which they think is funny, which in fact is not funny & is kinda damaging. Also, it is mainly the pokers they give you vaxinnes with, which is why I'm so fine with piercings), which is why I typed little poker. Now go eat a meal if you haven't yet.

- Big Sibling Authour